- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at HirePower (Canada)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) in Oct 2021
The process was very easy. Darla was amazing. She knew the right questions and placed me in the role that was best fit for me. the process was not dragged for too long. It took 2 weeks for the whole process.
- How much experience did I have with technical recruitment?
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021
Very professional and courteous. Very thorough when explaining details. It was a quick process but extremely efficient. I am grateful to the HirePower team, and am looking forward to growing together!
- What strategies do I use to source candidates?
I interviewed at HirePower (Canada)
It was a great experience! Not only did the manager try to get to know me and my experiences but also gave me great feedback. I liked it because it was very conversational and pleasant.
- Why do you want to work for HirePower?
I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) in Jun 2021
Very positive overall! The interview process went smoothly, we found the right role for me based on my previous experience and skill levels. All questions that I had were answered with valuable information and the interviewer was very helpful in explaining the different responsibilities I could fill.
- What previous responsibilities did you fill? (walk through of the resume in greater detail)
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada)
In-depth probing with behavioral based questions Found it relevant and kept me on my toes The process was outlined clearly and the questions were asked for 20 minutes Was failrly manageable with a few tricky questions
- Kindly tell me About Yourself How did you handle conflict with manager Can you think of a situation where your manager wasn't convinced or your team wasn't in your favor Outline your career progression Share your strengths Are you interested in work from home