HirePower (Canada) Interview Questions

Updated Nov. 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Interviews at HirePower (Canada)

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HirePower (Canada)

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) (Toronto, ON)

Interview

The interview process was sweet, short and to the point. The entire process took less the a week period. I had a phone interview and Zoom interview followed by the offer. I loved the care and sense of urgency of the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Open ended questions about your previous experience and how do you think your previous leadership would describe you.
    Answer Question

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) in Oct. 2021

Interview

The process was very easy. Darla was amazing. She knew the right questions and placed me in the role that was best fit for me. the process was not dragged for too long. It took 2 weeks for the whole process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

412.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=HirePower (Canada)~997240
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in Oct. 2021

Interview

Very professional and courteous. Very thorough when explaining details. It was a quick process but extremely efficient. I am grateful to the HirePower team, and am looking forward to growing together!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in Oct. 2021

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined and I was offered clear and consistent communication throughout. I was asked relevant questions, given enough time to answer them and given multiple opportunities to ask any questions that I had.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a difficult manager?

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at HirePower (Canada)

Interview

It was a great experience! Not only did the manager try to get to know me and my experiences but also gave me great feedback. I liked it because it was very conversational and pleasant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) in Jun. 2021

Interview

Very positive overall! The interview process went smoothly, we found the right role for me based on my previous experience and skill levels. All questions that I had were answered with valuable information and the interviewer was very helpful in explaining the different responsibilities I could fill.

Interview Questions
  • What previous responsibilities did you fill? (walk through of the resume in greater detail)

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada)

Interview

In-depth probing with behavioral based questions Found it relevant and kept me on my toes The process was outlined clearly and the questions were asked for 20 minutes Was failrly manageable with a few tricky questions

Interview Questions
  • Kindly tell me About Yourself How did you handle conflict with manager Can you think of a situation where your manager wasn't convinced or your team wasn't in your favor Outline your career progression Share your strengths Are you interested in work from home
RSS Feed</>Embed