HirePower (Canada) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at HirePower (Canada)

Positive100%
Employee Referral50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HirePower (Canada)

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) in Oct 2021

Interview

The process was very easy. Darla was amazing. She knew the right questions and placed me in the role that was best fit for me. the process was not dragged for too long. It took 2 weeks for the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience did I have with technical recruitment?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very professional and courteous. Very thorough when explaining details. It was a quick process but extremely efficient. I am grateful to the HirePower team, and am looking forward to growing together!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,964

602 Comments

Join the conversation on

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at HirePower (Canada)

Interview

It was a great experience! Not only did the manager try to get to know me and my experiences but also gave me great feedback. I liked it because it was very conversational and pleasant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very positive overall! The interview process went smoothly, we found the right role for me based on my previous experience and skill levels. All questions that I had were answered with valuable information and the interviewer was very helpful in explaining the different responsibilities I could fill.

Interview Questions
  • What previous responsibilities did you fill? (walk through of the resume in greater detail)

HirePower (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HirePower (Canada)

Interview

In-depth probing with behavioral based questions Found it relevant and kept me on my toes The process was outlined clearly and the questions were asked for 20 minutes Was failrly manageable with a few tricky questions

Interview Questions
  • Kindly tell me About Yourself How did you handle conflict with manager Can you think of a situation where your manager wasn't convinced or your team wasn't in your favor Outline your career progression Share your strengths Are you interested in work from home
RSS Feed</>Embed