Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Hinduja Global Solutions

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Tulsa, OK (US)).

Interview

very respectable and easy to talk to the interviewer. Although it was via ZOOM versus in person, the interviewer was personable and patient allowing me to complete responses instead of cutting me off as some have in other companies I have had interviews with.

Interview Questions

• why do you feel we should hire you to work for our company?   1 Answer

Sep. 27, 2020

Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words. We are glad to hear that you had a good interview experience at HGS. It has certainly been a challenging time, but we are very proud of our team at HGS how they have adapted and continue to support our essential business clients. We wish you all the best :)

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Tulsa, OK (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Phone interview went quick and easy. All questions were yes or no. It was a screening for the actual video interview. The questions were straightforward and straight to the point. They send equipment for the customer service work from home positions.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with angry or belligerent customers over the phone?   Answer Question

Sep. 27, 2020

Hi, we appreciate sharing your valuable feedback. Feedback from our current employees is not only current but enlightening for potential applicants looking for a career with us. We are improving our interview process, options and we have an excellent team. We will pass on your comments. We are very proud of our culture and inclusivity, which typifies our global organization. HGS USA is always striving to develop the members of our team and increase their client and systems knowledge. We want our people to learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with HGS USA, and we wish you all the best.

Remote Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Ontario, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Comprehensive and pertinent. The interviewer was friendly and easy to communicate with. The interview was followed by an assessment relevant to the required job skills. All in all a very professional and efficient process.

Interview Questions

• What aspires you to work with us?   1 Answer

Sep. 20, 2020

Hi, we appreciate sharing your valuable feedback. Feedback from our current employees is not the only current but enlightening for potential applicants looking for a career with us. We are improving our interview process, options and we have an excellent team. We will pass on your comments. We are very proud of our culture and inclusivity, which typifies our global organization. HGS Canada is always striving to develop the members of our team and increase their client and systems knowledge. We want our people to learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with HGS Canada, and we wish you all the best in your new HGS journey.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Basically it was an starting personal interview followed by two client interviews and then hr round.and then. They will ask about the company noms and timings and salary if we are ok then they release the call letter.

Interview Questions

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Jan. 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback about your interview experience with HGS. If you have any suggestions about our interview process, please connect with us at Talk2Us@teamhgs.com. Thanks again and good luck for the future.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (El Paso, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and I was able to get a lot of info in. The staff was very nice and friendly. A really good start. Honestly great

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to quit my last job   1 Answer

Aug. 24, 2020

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Went to the hiring event. Took a couple of assessments that range from grammar, to simple background questions. Interviewed with the manager and was offered a position shortly after. Took my badge photo.

Interview Questions

• What is three qualities you describe for great customer service?   1 Answer

Oct. 10, 2019

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience! We wish you all the best and successful career at HGS. :)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions.

Interview

Lengthy three rounds of interviews
    Manager asked alot of questions consisting of behavioral and situation questions. Questions where not hard at all . I don't know what else to write since it's requiring me to write thirty words or more

Interview Questions

• How do u handle irrate customers   2 Answers

Sep. 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience at HGS. We wish you all the success:)

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

HR is so dumb that while you're appearing for tests they'll start blabbering on phone in local language loudly asking for ids n reference checks of themselves. They will ask you about CTC expectations and nothing else. They won't tell you if you've cleared the tests or not even after multiple follow ups. The HR herself is so new that she doesn't know even the job description.

Apr. 19, 2019

Hi,thank you sharing your interview experience at HGS. We wish you all the best:)

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions.

Interview

First part was a job pretest and after the results were figured you either went to one side or the other....interview with two people for about 30 minutes...email two days later

Interview Questions

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Apr. 19, 2019

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very easy typing test with basic math and reading test that was given, They asked all of the basic questions. Interview process is very easy. although experience is a plus.

Interview Questions

• the normal questions availability , how many years of customer service do you have?   2 Answers

Jan. 12, 2020

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.