Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Hinduja Global Solutions

2.4

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions.

Interview

Lengthy three rounds of interviews
    Manager asked alot of questions consisting of behavioral and situation questions. Questions where not hard at all . I don't know what else to write since it's requiring me to write thirty words or more

Interview Questions

• How do u handle irrate customers   2 Answers

Sep. 3, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience at HGS. We wish you all the success:)

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (El Paso, TX (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was hurried and a little unprofessional; but on the upside, was less stressful and demanding than most interviews. It was a little more casual than what I was prepared for, but it was more of a "meet and greet" than a formal interview. I'd say it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a service level is and what affect do you have on it as a team lead?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary range for team leader is 28000 to 32000 annually.

Jul. 11, 2019

Hi,thank you sharing your interview experience at HGS. We wish you all the best:)

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions.

Interview

First part was a job pretest and after the results were figured you either went to one side or the other....interview with two people for about 30 minutes...email two days later

Interview Questions

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Customer Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a walkin. I attended HGS interview in coimbatore 2018. It is a very long process
    Round 1- group discussion (they will give some topics, general topics, we have to talk for atleast 5 to 7 mins..they will check only communication skills)
    Round 2-Communication round(self introduction, Talk abt school days, college days, daily routine, music etc)
    Round 3-Telephonic round (Again self introduction, why bpo and why not core field, mostly they will ask questions from self introduction)
    Round 4- Another Telephonic round (self introduction, questions related to bpo field)
    Round 5-Versant round
    The interview process started at mrng 11.00am to eve 8.30pm.They will only check your communication skills, they will not bother if ans is right or wrong, since it is a voice process, they will mainly focus on grammar and how fluent u r speaking.totally 500 students came for the interview and they selected only 20.Finally we got the results and i got selected and got offer letter on spot.posting was in Bangalore and Joining date was within a week.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction, why bpo, why hgs, abt college days, leadership qualities etc   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

HR is so dumb that while you're appearing for tests they'll start blabbering on phone in local language loudly asking for ids n reference checks of themselves. They will ask you about CTC expectations and nothing else. They won't tell you if you've cleared the tests or not even after multiple follow ups. The HR herself is so new that she doesn't know even the job description.

Apr. 19, 2019

Interview

You will go in and meet with the call center manager. They will ask you a few questions and set up your training start date. They didn't ask that many questions and it was fairly easy to get a job there.

Interview Questions

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

May 22, 2019

Hi,thank you for sharing your interview experience at HGS. We wish you all the best.

Medical Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (El Paso, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

You apply on their online website.
    They invite you for a skills test.
    If you pass, you will come for an interview.
    Normally you get an on the spot offer or same-day offer call.
    I was supposed to start working one week after getting an offer, however, my start date was pushed back six weeks. Some employees were given an offer date to start February 2017, and we didn't start until April 2017.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have for the position?   2 Answers

May 2, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience. The Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager would like to hear more from you regarding your overall experience. Please email us directly at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Recuited by phone then about two weeks later brought in for tested on typing. Then spoke with a representative about a job for about 5 minutes. After that I waited 4 weeks til clocking in. They kept changing the days I was supposed to start.

Interview Questions

• Do I know anything about computers   1 Answer

May 2, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your interview experience. Sorry to hear that your entire interview process and joining period took a bit long time. The Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager would like to hear more from you regarding your experience. Please email me directly at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL (US)).

Interview

Basic customer service interview. They bring you in for a typing test first, if you pass that then they take you back to listen to some calls with an agent for a bit so you get an idea of what they are doing. If you really want the job leave you cell phones in your car, or out of sight. And pay attention to the agent and the calls, you will most likely be asked to describe a call you heard and how the agent handled it/what was the outcome. If it's a slow day ask the agent questions about the systems they use, they typical call types they get, challenges they have, etc... some interviewers will follow up with the agent to see what their thoughts were. You are their potential teammate so their impression counts too, if they don't like what you're saying or you're negative or uninterested they may not think you are going to be willing to do the work which makes more work for them. After listening for a bit they will come get you and ask basic interview questions. At the end they will ask if you had any questions, try to come up with something...every account is different so ask about call goals, incentive programs, client interaction/involvement, when does the next training class start, what is the training like( hands on, instrucational,etc...), what does their busy season look like, or simply ask if you can listen to more calls if you didn't get to hear many the first time and you have the time to do so. Sometimes if you're hired they'll take you down to HR to offer the position immediately, other times they'll send you out and you'll get a call back. It all depends on the accounts immediate need to fill spots.

Interview Questions

• Questions vary based on account you could be asked technical question like how to hook something up, or how to bake something, but you will always be asked basic questions like how would you handle an irate caller. Give an example of a time where you provided excellent customer service. Tell me a time where you had to work with a difficult coworker, what was the outcome. How do you stay motivated/what do you do for fun. Some accounts are more outside of the box and will ask how to perform a task like make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or something really creative. These accounts are usually looking for someone really interesting so spice it up a little.   Answer Question

May 2, 2018

Hi, thank you for your inputs. We wish you all the best for your career:)

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Peoria, IL (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Walked in and filled out the application which was 3 - 4 pages. After turning in the application they had me take a typing test where I needed a minimum of 30 WPM. When the typing test was concluded they scheduled an interview for the same day. The interview consisted of the standard questions regarding experience and telling them about scenarios where I've dealt with customer service. Once I cleared the interview I sat and listened to calls to gain an understanding of the job. I listened to calls for about 30 minutes. They asked if I had any questions or concerns about handling the calls or working for the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked about customer service experience, role played a customer experience. Talked about an experience I had handling a difficult customer, how I resolved the issue and satisfied the customer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.