HiMama Junior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Junior Account Executive

HiMama Junior Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at HiMama

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HiMama (Toronto, ON).

Interview

- Skype Call
- In person interview
- Half day in the office
- Oh, and screening call with hiring rep. They asked general questions just to make sure you're legit. Extra words since glassdoor wont let me submit this.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to apply here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HiMama

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HiMama (Toronto, ON) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, contacted within one business day. You're asked to record a demo of you describing the company in 45 seconds. The next day I was contacted to schedule a skype interview. Interview was about 20 minutes. Contacted the next day for an in person interview. Contact the next day again for a half day. They put you on the phone and you're actually calling child care facilities reading word for word from a script to try and get them to buy in. They listen in on the calls but don't actually tell you this. Met the CEO said they would let me know, which pretty much means you didn't get the job. If they are hiring you you'll sign papers right on that day.

Interview Questions

• Is this something you can see yourself doing for a long time   Answer Question

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HiMama.

Interview

Preliminary Phone Interview. Basic questions such as where did you hear about HiMama and why are you interested in HiMama. Unfortunately, the lady didn't bother learning how to properly pronounce my name which was offputting. Okay experience overall.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.