Herjavec Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Herjavec Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Herjavec Group

2.8

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Herjavec Group.

Interview

Two phone interviews with "senior managers" onsite. Both were extremely inexperienced. Spent some of the time bragging about their upcoming promotions. One did the interview from his car! For such a mission critical position, the interviewers should have been way more professional. Not impressed with Herjavec Group in Las Vegas at all. I really wanted to the position, was qualified for it, and excited to conduct the interviews. In hindsight, I am thrilled I did not get the position. The drama working for such unprofessional individuals would have outlasted any benefits.

Interview Questions

• What is your style when working with others.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Herjavec Group in July 2020.

Interview

Interview process took about a week. contacted through email, two days later i had the phone interview, and then a week later I had the 1:1 interview. Thought I bombed it honestly, but apparently the management liked me.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Toronto, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

Recruiter never showed up to the scheduled call. Since the email was automated, it only provided a name with no contact information. I had to search online to find an email and phone number. I emailed the recruiter to reschedule and she confirmed a new time.

From the beginning of the rescheduled call, there was an overwhelming amount of disinterest and no acknowledgement for missing the previous call. 5mins into the call she was already asking “do you have any questions for me?” after explaining almost nothing about the role or hiring process.

I tried to be impartial to the company even after reading reviews, but its clear where theres smoke theres fire. This company is a mess.

SIEM Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Toronto, ON) in August 2019.

Interview

The manager was very polite and respectful. The questions were contextual and technical experience based. My day to day job functions were what i was tested on and an overall understanding of the industry.
    There was a pop quiz at the end of the interview which wasn't reviewed/graded while i was there.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Interview

30 minute phone interview with HR. She was 5 minutes late; not a big deal but she didn’t apologize. It’s not that much but the fact that an applicant made time for you, you should also value their time. Be it a minute, 5 minutes or an hour.

Towards the end of it, I thanked her for her time but she HANG UP on me without saying even a mere “bye.” Very disrespectful in my belief. If she didn’t do it on purpose, a simple e-mail would suffice to clarify that the line got cut off or call me back to say it got cut off.

I really think when companies interview, applicants are also interviewing them. There should be MUTUAL RESPECT.

For a well-known company, your recruitment process is disappointing.

Enterprise Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Toronto, ON) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and HR Manager. Travel to corporate for face to face interview with executives. Met with 4 separate executives and asked bizarre questions. An example was "Which accounts would you contact first if you were brought onboard.?" It felt as if they wanted me to provide names of my current clients to see if it was worth hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe you are worth the amount of compensation you are asking for?   1 Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

The recruiter didn't follow up or respond to emails.

I applied online, and a recruiter emailed me a few days later to schedule a phone screen. The recruiter never called me, so I waited 20 minutes then emailed them. They responded apologising, saying they were busy and we'd have to talk later.

The phone screen went well and the recruiter was really friendly and easy to talk to. They were checking if my personality was a good fit and asked about my past experience. I got the impression that there's a lot of churn at the company.

The recruiter said I could come in for an on-site. I requested to do the on-site earlier than suggested because of my schedule. The recruiter said they'd have to get back to me, and never did. I followed up twice but never got a response. Overall, the process was disappointingly disorganised.

SOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Toronto, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied through the college and got selected for the interview. Interview process was really nice and in a professional manner. It was my first interview in a professional career

Interview Questions

• Ask about the common known ports and detail about the HTTP and HTTPS   Answer Question

Tier I Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (North York, ON) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, a referral will help you and speed up the process. One week later I received a call from HR where they asked basic questions about the company. No behavioural questions were asked. From there they scheduled an interview with the SOC manager.

Tier 1- Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Was contacted by HR person and schedules with the manager. Had a 40 minute all technical interview and the lady boss in the end said you should do some networking course, after answering all her questions correctly, I explained it to her that I have a networking degree!
    She had no basic etiquettes, I was shocked. Heard from other employees and interviewees that she is very arrogant and do not really treat anyone with respect nor she have set rules or principles to hire someone. And after looking at 60% negative experience review on glassdoor, I guess HG can put in some effort in to improve their process and give some manners classes to their managers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.