Herjavec Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Herjavec Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Herjavec Group

Interview

The first interview was with a recruiter and it lasted about 3 minutes which absolutely scared me as I felt the recruiter gave me no chance to show who I was. However, I was pushed through to the next round with a sales manager. The sales manager was awesome and I really enjoyed speaking with him. I felt as if he really was able to get an understanding on my potential and why I was interested in the company. The reason why I am giving a negative experience to this interview process is because they have been stringing me along for over 5 weeks now. I had an offer at American Express and turned it down because I felt so good about the Herjavec group, only to receive empty promises from them, I blame myself for this more than the Herjavec group. I was supposed to hear back for the next steps a week after the second interview however the recruiter told me that he was busy in making the decision so I had to wait another week. Another week later, the recruiter tells me that I am still being considered. Another week later, I'm told everyone is out of the office and that they will resume next week. Another week later, I hear nothing and now I am still getting nothing. This really makes me sad as I was super excited to move through the interview process and learn more about the Herjavec Group. However, with comparing this process to high turnover rates with sales based on other reviews within the sales department, it makes me feel like they don't really care about who they are hiring/interviewing and it gives me an artificial vibe from the company. I would like to move forward in the process but I'm just not so sure if its even worth trying for anymore.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in sales? Where did you first learn about the Herjavec Group?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Oviedo, FL) in May 2021

Interview

Three rounds, HR, hiring manager and a VP. Easy phone and Zoom type meetings. After HR screening I went on to manager who I would be working. The last interview was with the team's VP

Interview Questions
  • Asked projects where cost or schedule were not what was needed. How I overcame the issues
  • Why I was looking why I did not like where I was
  • Asked how many PCI ROCs I have written

Herjavec Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Herjavec Group in Feb 2021

Interview

Most bizarre approach to interviewing I have ever experienced. Most companies will email you first to set up a time so that you can familiarize yourself with the company, role, and prepare. I get a call out of nowhere, the recruiter gets right into it asking me 1,000 questions at 100mph. I told her I was not expecting her call and therefore not prepared for the interview, to which she disregarded and went full speed ahead. Advice to talent recruitment, email the candidate and set up an interview as a normal company would do. Catching people off guard, especially those who apply to several jobs a day, is the right thing to do. Also, listen to the person, don't rush them through everything. Ridiculous. Would not recommend based off of that experience alone.

Interview Questions
  • Well, they called me without notice and expected me to answer everything about the role and company of which I had zero time to prepare for.

Herjavec Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Herjavec Group in Jan 2021

Interview

Having had only conversation with recruiter and they didn't move forward with my interest to work for that position. Basically I didn't have very good experience with them as I just received an automated email a week after saying we reviewed candidates and I appreciate your interest and etc. They didn't provide a reason for moving forward and I was fit and comfortable with their requirements. cheap company with low level ethics for respecting to candidate.

Interview Questions
  • It was only with recruiter and asked your professional experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Rocklin, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Multiple interviews - Couple of them with the same folks and everybody said different things about the role. I interviewed for 4 rounds but then rejected for the final round as the it felt that the they were just circling around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Herjavec Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Herjavec Group in Oct 2020

Interview

I did an interview with the manager via Microsoft teams. Answered all of the technical questions. The manager that was interviewing me was really rude which was surprising because of the nice first impression the HR person gave me. they offered me 40k for a cyber Sec Role....? verbally agreed to it bc I had no experience and to just get to the second interview. Based on my experience in dealing with the manager alone I would not recommend this place, Even if you have no experience. I have never had such an unprofessional interview in my life. I was very respectful during the whole interview but never received the same respect and based on reading all the reviews on here I think I dodge a bullet. Honestly you're probably better off working somewhere else

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Herjavec Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Herjavec Group in Jul 2020

Interview

Interview process took about a week. contacted through email, two days later i had the phone interview, and then a week later I had the 1:1 interview. Thought I bombed it honestly, but apparently the management liked me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Herjavec Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Herjavec Group in Mar 2020

Interview

Process was good. It takes approx. 1-2 weeks. First HR round and then technical. They ask questions slowly so that everyone can understand. So, professional. Didn't get hired because just after 2 days pandemic happened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

Recruiter never showed up to the scheduled call. Since the email was automated, it only provided a name with no contact information. I had to search online to find an email and phone number. I emailed the recruiter to reschedule and she confirmed a new time. From the beginning of the rescheduled call, there was an overwhelming amount of disinterest and no acknowledgement for missing the previous call. 5mins into the call she was already asking “do you have any questions for me?” after explaining almost nothing about the role or hiring process. I tried to be impartial to the company even after reading reviews, but its clear where theres smoke theres fire. This company is a mess.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Herjavec Group (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

The manager was very polite and respectful. The questions were contextual and technical experience based. My day to day job functions were what i was tested on and an overall understanding of the industry. There was a pop quiz at the end of the interview which wasn't reviewed/graded while i was there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews