Heineken Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Heineken Interview Questions

Interviews at Heineken

3.1

Asia Pacific Graduate Program Interview

Interview

The pre-interview assessment took place online and consisted of multiple games that tested various ability along with a pre-recorded interview process.
    The pre-recoded interview is somehow difficult to me and I know I didn't perform well.

Interview Questions

• HEINEKEN is constantly innovating with new products and creating new experiences for consumers. Tell us about a time
      when you challenged existing ways of doing things and introduced a new idea that created an impact.   Answer Question
    • HEINEKEN strives to raise the bar. Share with us a time when you had set and achieved a stretched target.   Answer Question

Grduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heineken.

Interview

1st Round: Numerical Ability test. Time: 15 mins Questions: 30
    2nd Round: Figures Test. Time: 9 mins. Questions: 30
    3rd Round: Virtual Recording Interview
    4th Round: Resume upload
    After two-three weeks, they will inform you via e-mail

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

Ability test and virtual interview with 1 - 1.30 min self recording. Questions are about self leadership skills and skills based on your experience.
    Logical thinking is time limited

Commerce, Digital &Technology Interview

Interview

limited time to finish everything, fun but challenging need to cover a lot of things with limited time,
    interview questions that can be expected like why Heineken, are you a goal-oriented person

Interview Questions

• Why Heineken?
      Are you a goal-oriented person   1 Answer

Interview

There are five stages in the hiring process, first an online assessment test then a video interview. The online also includes a detailed personality questionnaire.The whole process took about three months

Interview Questions

• How would you deal if you are being informed to go to an unfamilar country the next day   Answer Question

Service Manangement Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken.

Interview

While applying there is a few test, verbal, numerical. Straight after that, it is a recorded interview where there are 4 questions. After the process, they took quite awhile to reply .

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken in October 2020.

Interview

numerical and virtual interview. It was timed. You have to be as quick as possible for the numerical. the virtual interview is recorded. It is like a proper video call interview .

Sales Management Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2020.

Interview

The process started with English test and followed with a sales knowledge Test (both were very easy tbh.) After that we have FGD on a case with the topic of budget allocation from sales POV. last stage, we have panel interview by presenting our deck. The deck covers a recommendation for Heineken or PT. Multibintang Indonesia and also several personal questions.

Interview Questions

• what would you do differently if covid ends (for the budget allocation case)   Answer Question
    • asking about my favorite drinks, and frequency in drinking   Answer Question
    • some random market sizing questions and research methods   Answer Question

HEINEKEN Asia Pacific Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2020.

Interview

Interviewed for the marketing position in Seoul.

Process was as outlined in the APGP instruction page.
    1. Make profile
    2. Fill out application
    3. Take cognitive test (Logical reasoning, numbers)
    4. Virtual interview

Counter intuitively, adding the resume was done AFTER taking the above three steps.

Interview Questions

• Virtual interview questions:

1. What attracts you to the HEINKEN company and brand?

2. What would you do if your team won an award but your team members are unhappy with your leadership?

3. Tell us about a time when you challenged existing ways of doing things and introduced a new idea that created an impact.

4. Share with us a time when you had set and achieved a long-term target   Answer Question

Junior RtR Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (Kraków (Poland)) in August 2020.

Interview

Had initial interview with HR. I was asked questions about background,studies,motivation. In second interview with a team leader, was a little bit confusing. I have got some behavioral questions and questions related to accounting principles.

Interview Questions

• What was your challenges in your last job ?   Answer Question
    • What would be your actions if you had failed to understand a trainer during remote training?   Answer Question