Heineken Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Heineken Interview Questions

Interviews at Heineken

3.2

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2017.

Interview

I got interviewed by all managers of the department in one hour. In total, interviewed by six people. I was asked about my previous experience very specific questions and about my studies. Then, about my skills and motivation and infos about the company and the department's aim.

Interview Questions

• What will your contribution to the company and the department be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2017.

Interview

first interview is a phone interview and second one is a Skype video.
    It takes half an hour per interview.
    It's not that tough as i expected.
    The interviewers are both very nice person.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to do the collaboration work?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken in February 2018.

Interview

After sending CV and motivational letter, I was invited to take online test. The test consisted of a few parts, role playing, analitic skills, visual test, and video interview - you had to record your self answering on a questions.

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2016.

Interview

Two interviews one in person one over the phone. Met in person with the hiring manager. Very relaxed and pleasant interview in a good environment. Good communication and be prepared to speak more about yourself rather than the position.

Interview Questions

• briefly describe yourself, 3 things that you bring etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken in March 2017.

Interview

The questions asked were not to difficult to answer. We mainly talked about my past experiences and which skills I have gained that could be useful. There was not much preparation needed and the tone of the interview was very relaxed. The interviewer was interested in getting to know the best of me and did not want to intimidate me. Very pleasant experience!

Interview Questions

• Which courses of your study programme could be helpful for the position?   1 Answer
    • How easy was it for you to work independently during your last internship? Were you allowed to work on your own?   Answer Question
    • What would you do in order to contribute to the project?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2014.

Interview

Resume check and than a phone call. If the phone call is Ok you will have an interview with 2 of employees. After that you may get a offer or not.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you were in a dangerous situation, and how did you manage it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heineken.

Interview

I applied for an internship in Global Production, Zouterwoude.
    I sumbitted the application through website and got contacted after a week. I meet the Global lead which as my supervisor and we have a great interview. He told his work and things thatI have to do in my internship.

After the interview he sent me some technical questions to be answered in one pager. I got accepted and took three days to work on the contract

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview followed by an in-person interview after submitting an online application. Questions were specifically about my impression of the Heineken company as whole and what excites me most. Researching interviewers beforehand provided the great opportunity to relate to them personally and leave an impression.

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heineken (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2018.

Interview

Seamless, pleasant experience with correspondence. Telephone interview with manager and head of department. Interview discussed achievements and notable experiences, linking it to job role and showed my knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions

• 3 words that describe you, how well do you work in a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (Milan (Italy)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for an Internship in Milan. The process took 2 weeks and the interview 4 hours. There was a group assessment for a couple of hours. It consisted in general question from the HR, a business case to solve together and a meeting with the boss. After that there was a personal interview and a test on excell.