Heartland Dental Patient Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Heartland Dental Patient Service Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Heartland Dental in January-2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call either a week to set up a phone interview. The phone interview went well discussed the company and what the have to offer. Also discussed the jobs I did in the past and why I wasn't their anymore. I then got my second call a week and half later to come in for a personal review. They asked me the typical questions and wanted to interview me again so I got home work. I had to come with 10 references, 10 questions to ask them on my next interview and also answer 7 questions that had 3 answers u need to write for each. I went to my third interview. We laughed and she took me to a 20 mintues of setting down watching someone do their job and answering phones. They asked how I liked it and if I can handle it. Another week went by and I got a letter in the mail saying I didn't get the job that they had other candidates who were more for the job.

Interview Questions

• why do you want this job, what 3 mistakes did u make and how you learned from them.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.