Hays Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Hays Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Hays

2.7

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hays (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First there was a phone call screening which asked generic questions about my skills and experience, then there was a assessment centre which consisted of ice breaker, team task and 2 truths and 1 lie about yourself. If successful with assessment centre, get called back for a 1 to 1 interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hays

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hays (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2018.

Interview

A 15-minute phone call. NOT enjoyable. The interviewer sounds like in a rush and spoke in a very offensive way. Seems like they just want people with an extremely strong desire for money. "We don't help people, we are here to make money."

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very efficient, clear and concise about the process involved and made me excited to receive the job. They were positive, friendly and made me feel relaxed. Overall very pleasant and showed me that Hays will be a rewarding and fun experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying to work in recruitment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got called by an internal recruiter for an initial telephone screening. I was the called in for a face to face interview with internal recruiter that I spoke with on the phone. I was then brought back in for a 3 hour assessment centre, where we did lots of role plays and presentations etc with their now Managing Director. I found out later this day that I was successful and they wanted to bring me in for a final interview with multiple Directors (directors of the teams they were considering me for). This final round took about 3 hours. I was then called the next day to offer me the job.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hays (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

it is quite simple as they are looking for associate position , basically they asked me about my education and interest area.it's always good to be real as it's HR daily work if you try to be artificial they will get that at the movement

Interview Questions

• basically they asked me about my education and interest area?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hays (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Tiresome and laborious process. Felt like handwork for little pay.
    Also felt like I was being judge on my appearance rather than my motivation and capabilities to do the job ie no tattoos or piercings . p.s. my tattoos are tasteful.

Interview Questions

• role play and competency base questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.