Hatch Junior Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 136 interviews

Interviews at Hatch

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Hatch

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Hatch (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2018

Interview

The recruitment process was lengthy. I first talked to a recruiter at a university job fair. After a week, I received an invitation for a phone interview. An HR rep asked pretty standard HR questions (why do you want to work for us, etc.), no technical questions. About a week after the phone interview, I was asked to come into the offices. I interviewed with the group manager and another senior engineer. I was not asked any technical questions; only questions about my Co-op experiences and "soft-skill" questions. A while later, I was asked to come into the offices again. This time, I interviewed with a different senior designer who asked almost no questions. He talked for about 90% of the ~2 hour interview. I think this was mostly for the manager to gauge if the designed liked me. I received an offer about three months after the initial job fair point of contact.

Interview Questions
  • (paraphrased) You will be working in the field and as such, you represent the company to others. What does carrying the company name mean to you?
    Answer Question