Halogen Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Halogen Software Interview Questions

Leadership Interview

Interview

First interview was a phone screen by talent acquisition manager. This was followed by an in-depth phone interview. The in-depth phone interview was followed by an in-person interview at corporate headquarters.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halogen Software (Ottawa, ON) in September-2010.

Interview

It was pretty good. Standard who are you what would you do if...
    There was a general skill test with javascript, Java, HTML, data modelling and SQL
    then an offer

Interview Questions

• The sql part was hardest for me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

pretty non existent. this is the pay this is the bonus take it or leave it.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Halogen Software (Ottawa, ON) in June-2015.

Interview

Went through several interviews and meetings - everything was positive and was told they were excited - gave me a date that they would confirm everything - went silent - no calls on date given. I had to call and it took several calls to get an answer. Told they did not get back to me because they were traveling (as if there's no internet in the UK). Disappointing hiring process and HR group.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Halogen Software (Ottawa, ON) in February-2016.

Interview

The two interviewers asked very specific questions regarding best practice methodologies and provided hypothetical situations regarding urgent deliverable that were needed. The interview process was about 45 minutes long, and there was an entire section on what aspects of the research process were found the most challenging.

Interview Questions

• What part of the research process do you find the most challenging in making sure data collected remains valid and unbiased?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Halogen Software (Ottawa, ON).

Interview

Long ... about 8 weeks in total. At first, things seemed to move efficiently and then there would be long periods of silence. At one point in the process, I was asked to create some work samples as part of the interview process, presumably to review my skills but I received no feedback on the samples at all -- irritating, since I was asked to turn them around quickly while I was out of town on a family holiday. I was also asked to complete a personality assessment type thing, which I never heard the results on. All in all, it was fine, but could have been more professionally handled. I needed the job and I was very happy to accept the offer when it finally came.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher performance bonus and a slightly higher base salary.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halogen Software (Ottawa, ON) in January-2014.

Interview

Very casual interview by 2 people. The people were very friendly and seemed to be genuinely interested in learning about me rather than the standard, "describe a situation where you .." questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I'd ever used a product such as theirs in my career at other employers   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halogen Software.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone only. They hired me based on my qualifications and recommendations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None - set rate for Consultants

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Halogen Software (Ottawa, ON) in November-2011.

Interview

The process was very quick for me, I had two interviews and an offer within 10 days or so. It was very to the point and it worked well for me.

Interview Questions

• I was coming from a lateral position and it was very focused on the current methodology used.   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halogen Software in April-2012.

Interview

Very pleasant interviewer. He was very relaxed and down to earth. Did not drill me into the ground with hard questions. Questions were very pertinent. Overall, very nice experience. Wish I wasn't as nervous as I was.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halogen Software (Ottawa, ON) in February-2014.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the Recruiter, followed by phone interview with the hiring manager. I was then invited to the office for a face-to-face interview with the director and one other support manager. Overall a good experience, the face to face interview was more of an open conversation.

Interview Questions

• Are you the 'go to' person in your family for tech support?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.