Hallmark Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Hallmark Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Hallmark

1.8

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Rock Hill, SC (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was very quick one on one interview. I was just asked about my past sales experience and then I was asked whether I was able to work the hours they wanted.
Other than that I cannot remember anything else I am now just trying to reach the 50 word minimum.

Interview Questions

• The same thing I wrote above. Really not much to say considering it has been some years since this interview. I don't remember being nervous and I was called the next day to say that I got the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hallmark

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

I applied online and she called me back within a couple of days to set up an interview. The interview took place in a seating area in the mall. I wore business casual to the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Marietta, GA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was asked a few questions for about 30 minutes then practiced greeting & selling items with a co workers. After that i knew i had pretty much gotten the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hallmark in September 2013.

Interview

Super, super easy. I'm sure it varies by store, but I just went into the back room and had a casual conversation with the manager for 5 mins. I turned in my application that day, and was interviewed and hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hallmark (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Went in gave my resume, called me two days later asked some questions and got the job, went in again for training, super easy and quick the manager was wonderful

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

interview began with a behavioral/personality questionnaire which had to be passed to move on. then 1:1 interview with store manager which was "script" based, then the results were presented to corporate office for final approval. My first clue that the local manager had little control and upper management/corporate was really calling the shots.

Interview Questions

• Are you a competitive person? Questions were not difficult- most questions were from a script.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Phone call to confirm in person interview. Interview questions were just basic behavioral questions. Overall just an average interview for a retail position. Nothing unexpected or hard. Just google basic interview questions and make sure you have an answer for those.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hallmark (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The manager asked me why I wanted to work at hallmark and some questions about my personal life like where I go to school and what I like to do in my free time. She also ask what my skills are. The interview was pretty informal as we just speak at the cash register when I came in to drop off the job application.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hallmark in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for a sales position through Indeed, and received a phone call asking if I could come in and do an interview. The interview went smoothly and was very easy! It was also under about fifteen minutes. The person who interviewed me told me afterwards that she would be calling everyone back that same day or next day.
    I received a call the next day asking if I would like to accept the position, and I accepted right away!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hallmark (Vancouver, WA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I brought my resume into the store, and was called by the store manager one day later for an interview. The interview was one day later, on the time requested, and in their back room office. The manager was very professional, asked appropriate questions, and was very likable. Her office was in the stockroom, which was fairly organized. I felt comfortable with all the questions she asked, and felt positive about accepting employment with this company.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with a diverse population; employee and customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.