Habanero Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Aug. 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Habanero Consulting

Habanero Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting in Jul. 2021

Interview

2 stage of interviews - HR and Engineer/PM , they are very nice and professional. Don't need to write code, just answer concept questions. It was a good experience over all.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any question to me?
    1 Answer

Habanero Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting

Interview

I had a phone interview with an Employee Experience Specialist, came in for a short technical interview where I met the developer mentor I would be working most closely with, and met various other members of the team as well.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer printed out a legal sized photo of a website, and asked me to discuss how I would use HTML, CSS, and JS to structure and style the page, and add interaction.

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

378.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Habanero Consulting~539860
Join the conversation on

Habanero Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting in Oct. 2020

Interview

The experience of the whole interview process is very positive. The whole interview process might be longer than others, but you will get to know a lot of team members before you start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting (Toronto, ON) in May 2020

Interview

Due to social distancing measures, my entire interview process took place online which posed no barriers. It was a two-stage process, consisting of an initial one-on-one meet and greet with the Employee Experience Coordinator and followed by a capabilities assessment tailored towards the position I applied for a couple days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Very thorough with multiple interviews with employees. Felt like I got to know the company and people really well. Open to different ideas for Project Management, scope tracking and budget tracking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting (Toronto, ON) in Mar. 2018

Interview

You do a phone screen with HR, higher up interview with the management team, 3 sets of team interviews, ending with a group panel, where a stress test is done.

Interview Questions
  • I don't think you have the qualifications for this job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting (Calgary, AB)

Interview

There is a multiple step interview process. I made it through two rounds and the interviewers were very nice and welcoming, they made it easy to talk and didn't make you feel uncomfortable. They were prepared with questions and went the whole time allotted for the interview. I appreciate the time they take to make sure you're a good fit for the company and they are willing to teach you any skills that you may be interested in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I interviewed at Habanero Consulting (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Gave an overview of the company, followed by behavioral questions and then technical questions. The interviewers were friendly and very inviting. If you were missing something, they would teach you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting (Toronto, ON) in Nov. 2017

Interview

Informal interview. They just want to know who you are and if your personality fits the role and the company. Small technical test near the end, but fairly easy (CSS). There may be a fit interview with a few other people in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting (Toronto, ON) in Feb. 2016

Interview

Mostly simple behavioural questions, relating to school, projects, etc. Then some slightly technical questions. One interviewer was a front end dev and the other was from HR who skyped in from Vancouver. Both were polite and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How to design a website? (they gave a printout of one of their sites)
  • They asked details about one of my projects, related to web dev
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews