Habanero Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Habanero Consulting Group

Habanero Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group

Interview

I had a phone interview with an Employee Experience Specialist, came in for a short technical interview where I met the developer mentor I would be working most closely with, and met various other members of the team as well.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer printed out a legal sized photo of a website, and asked me to discuss how I would use HTML, CSS, and JS to structure and style the page, and add interaction.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group (Toronto, ON) in May 2020

Interview

Due to social distancing measures, my entire interview process took place online which posed no barriers. It was a two-stage process, consisting of an initial one-on-one meet and greet with the Employee Experience Coordinator and followed by a capabilities assessment tailored towards the position I applied for a couple days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Very thorough with multiple interviews with employees. Felt like I got to know the company and people really well. Open to different ideas for Project Management, scope tracking and budget tracking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2018

Interview

You do a phone screen with HR, higher up interview with the management team, 3 sets of team interviews, ending with a group panel, where a stress test is done.

Interview Questions
  • I don't think you have the qualifications for this job

Habanero Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group

Interview

There is a multiple step interview process. I made it through two rounds and the interviewers were very nice and welcoming, they made it easy to talk and didn't make you feel uncomfortable. They were prepared with questions and went the whole time allotted for the interview. I appreciate the time they take to make sure you're a good fit for the company and they are willing to teach you any skills that you may be interested in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Habanero Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group

Interview

Gave an overview of the company, followed by behavioral questions and then technical questions. The interviewers were friendly and very inviting. If you were missing something, they would teach you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2017

Interview

Informal interview. They just want to know who you are and if your personality fits the role and the company. Small technical test near the end, but fairly easy (CSS). There may be a fit interview with a few other people in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2016

Interview

Mostly simple behavioural questions, relating to school, projects, etc. Then some slightly technical questions. One interviewer was a front end dev and the other was from HR who skyped in from Vancouver. Both were polite and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How to design a website? (they gave a printout of one of their sites)
  • They asked details about one of my projects, related to web dev

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2015

Interview

Round 1 (1 day) - 2 to 1 Interview with the recruiter and another employee who you would be working with, they made it a comfortable and fairly relaxed environment, they shared some information about themselves and the details of the position you were interviewing for Round 2 - Presenting a case in front of several employees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Habanero Consulting Group (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

interview 1 - phone interview interview 2 - technical written test (.net code, SQL, securfity) interview 3 - 3 hours interpersonal behavioral questions (group/panel interview) interview 4 - meet the chief architect and president

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about the most difficult situation you had to deal with when you were in high school.
1 person found this interview helpful