HSBC Holdings Audit Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

HSBC Holdings Audit Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HSBC Holdings

Audit Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings (Toronto, ON) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a standard HR phone interview + an "in-person" panel interview with 2 Audit Directors who video conferenced into HSBC's Toronto office + an "in-person" interview with The Chief Auditor who video conferenced into HSBC's Toronto office. After which I was told by the HR contact that the funding for the role was on hold. Why were they conducting interviews for a position that didn't have funding approved? And I was also told by the same HR person that I should send him my performance evaluations from my current employer to help him make a case for funding the position. I refused to provide him with my performance evaluations from my current employer as those documents were the property of my current employer and were confidential. They weren't mine to send to anybody. Overall a pretty unprofessional time wasting experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HSBC Holdings

Senior Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

I had a very informal and seemingly unstructured interview which I thought went very well. This basically involved me talking through my CV and the two interviewers asking questions to understand how my skills were relevant to the role. 5 weeks later I have heard no feedback despite requests. So I can only assume I have not progressed but I am rather disappointed by HSBCs process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.