HEICO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

HEICO Interview Questions

Interviews at HEICO

3.2

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEICO.

Interview

Standard phone interview followed by an Excel test then an in person interview with direct manager. Last interview was with director of the department. Very standard and formal interview process. There will also be a test on general competency.

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEICO (Hollywood, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

process took 1 week through a recruiter. Went to office and interviewed. A little old buildling in Hollywood, interviewed with the controller and went through the process in detail. the controller has many years of experience and is very nice person to talk to. he manages stress very well and is a very good leader overall. just be prepared to know your stuff. no fluff here but show you know technical accounting

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in accounting   1 Answer

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEICO (Hollywood, FL (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, face to face with hiring manager and written test, then final interview with upper management. Then met the hiring manager outside of the working place for breakfast for a final interview

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HEICO (Hartford, CT (US)).

Interview

I was invited for a Interview at Turbine Kinetics. When I reach there, I came to know that the person who is going to take my interview was on leave and they forget to inform me. Somehow they manage to take my interview but from the start, I got a feeling that I am not going to be selected.

The regular person should have took my interview and I would have reschedule the interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Projects, Where do you see yourself in 5 years etc.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HEICO (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I was first asked to tell the interviewer about myself. I was asked what I knew about the company. Then I was asked why I wanted to work for the company. The interviewer then explained the company's values and the way it works.

Mergers & Acquisitions, Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HEICO (Miami, FL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very good experience although was not offered the role, the hiring team is very friendly and professional making interviewers feel very comfortable. Did not make it to the second round due to changes in the role which required a different type of skill set.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Heico?
      Why do you want to work in M&A?
      How is GAAP used in your current role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.