HCL Technologies Member Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

HCL Technologies Member Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.9

Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India, TN (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Step 1 : Get call letter from employer / Agency to attend F2F interview … … … …
Step 2 : Totally 3 round of interview will be conducted including HR round … … ... …
Step 3 : If cleared all three, then you are selected… … … …

Interview Questions

• What did you noticed in your waiting time and which made you interesting   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Aptitude with general and technical questions, after clearing it. you will have technical interview with group project manager about your technical skills and past experience. And HR round for normal discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

3 rounds in total
    first written test ( aptitude, c language, unix, networking) around 40 questions
    second technical round ( c programs and about previous projects)
    final HR round ( General package discussion)

Interview Questions

• write a C program to find the second largest number in an array .
      Write a C program to reverse a string with out using string functions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I was hired as part of campus recruiting. There were 3 rounds. First was aptitude test. Second was technical. Third and last was HR round which was just a formality.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Had telephonic conversation then called for face to face interview. The interview gone for 30 minutes where i discussed about my current project which iam working on and then asked to attend next manager. Finally after all technical round i met hr.

Interview Questions

• It depends on what you made in your resume   1 Answer

Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Three rounds
    1) Two of them are technical
    2) Last round is obviously HR

First round is telephonic. I have applied for openstack developer. mostly they asked about openstack, networking concepts, python, linux concepts.

Second round they asked about openstack components like neutron, cinder, nova.

Third round is HR asked about normal stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1. It was a phone interview, where they have asked the details in my resume
    2. Later I have called for Face to Face Interview
    3. After that HR Interview is done

Interview Questions

• 1. Testing methodologies like BVA,Equivalence partioning
      2. ARINC protocol, CAN proocols
      3. programming on masking labels
      4. Project Explanation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed for Python coding skills. Its just a 20 minutes interview and the interviewer is ready to hire me into her team as I answered most of the questions correctly. On the same day there were 200+ applicants interviewed on JAVA who where asked to wait for the whole day for their turn.For Java there were two rounds but for python it is just a one-on-one round and they gave the offer.

Interview Questions

• All Basic python concepts, OOPS and Multithreading concepts.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Technical and HR round. Get offer in 2 weeks. Asking about micrcontroller, protocols and some basic C programs, Technical and HR round. Get offer in 2 weeks. Asking about micrcontroller, protocols and some basic C programs

Interview Questions

• C, Protocol, Data structures   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

on campus

Interview Questions

• no Questions, interview happened for just 2 mins for a namesake   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.