H&R Block Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 885 of over 885 interviews

Other8%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

H&R Block

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Pass the exam with 80%. Once done, you have to take 18 hours courses in three different fields. Also take 2 virtual courses led by the instructor: Small business and Client Connections.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Tax and any prior knowledge?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Once you complete 70% of level 1 training with H&R Block, district manager will come to the training office to have face to face training. Easy questions, but you likely get a job if their demand of tax professionals is high for that year

Interview Questions
  • Prior experience in accounting How do you feel about their training

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

easy and straightforward. need to pass the test after taking course. not very long interviewers are friendly first interview by phone then in person, pass the test and you got the job

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work in taxes can you work long hours during tax season

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Great learning while interacting with the tech panel .. They are friendly and i feel comfortable interacting with them. Total duration of the interviews was 45 min .. Enough ample time to ask lot of questions with the interview panel

Interview Questions
  • Brief me about the career progression for you in the last 3 years

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

There will be 2 rounds of interviews that are behavioral: 1. A behavioral with 2 directors 1. A behavioral with 1 hiring manager The recruiter will tell you that you have a updateoffer but, they will not offer you the letter, keep having you reach out to the for a update, and ghost you in the end. They love to play with people's time and need for a job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your resume. Tell me about why do yolovk.u want to work at H&R Block.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (Houston, TX) in Dec 2021

Interview

One interview process. It lasted for an hour. I had to women to ask me questions via zoom. They talked about the pay structure and how would I be great access to the company. Both explained the onboarding process and how fun it was working at HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (Vista, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

Interviewer never showed up for the virtual interview. I waited over 30 minutes and then decided to leave, I got a text 2 hours later saying I was invited back to the chat. People with good qualifications aren’t desperate enough to wait around when there are other good prospects out there.

Anonymous Employee in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (El Cajon, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

The job interview was conducted over teams. Overall, it went smoothly, and it was very brief. Although two people did not show up to the interview, I found answering one person's questions easier. In addition, they did not discuss pay during the interview, and instead, they sent me an offer letter via email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

First round was a quick phone call, basic get to know you. Second was with local branch and was also mainly questions on background and to go over the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

The interviewer is a nice guy. The interview went without any tension. There were 3 rounds of interviews. The first is a technical round, the second is also a technical round and the third is an HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 885 Interviews