H&R Block Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

H&R Block Interview Questions

Interviews at H&R Block

2.1

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Kansas City, MO (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Professional and cordial. I was able to find out that the candidate selected had several years of experience in the position at another company.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Durham, NC (US)).

Interview

Very informal but educational. It was more of explaining th company and expectations of employees. Also, pay and hours were discuss during the interview process. The interview was located in one of the offices, so you got a look at where you would be working.

Associate Interview

Interview

It is an entry level position so it doesn't have very many requirements attached to the application. It was 1 on 1 interview. I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block in Fullerton CA.

Interview Questions

• How long did you work as accountant/tax associate? and Why did you applied?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (Kansas City, MO (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was okay. I got along well with the interviewers but they did not get back to me even after I reached out. I wanted feedback so that I could continue to develop.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a client was dissatisfied and what you did to handle it.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Kansas City, MO (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be very long Had to go through 2 interview but waited several weeks between each. There was typically 2 or 3 people in the room. all of them can and will ask you questions.

Interview Questions

• They ask the normal questions for a manage position. How many people have you managed? how do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block (Kansas City, MO (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview as the first round with technical questions related to the data base techniques regarding the stored procedures, functions, triggers. etc.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to write a shell script to transfer data to a SFTP site   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downingtown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (Downingtown, PA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Got a phone interview after applying online and went through a background check and then an in-person interview. Then an offer was made to me and I was not told the salary.

Interview Questions

• What is effective customer service and how to treat customers   Answer Question

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA (US)

Interview

Interview was a 1 on 1 in the Culver City office. Easy, pleasant interview, didn't take took too long. I submitted my resume, it was for seasonal work as a client service coordinator (a lot of admin and reception duties). The interviewer was great and the people I worked with were terrific, mature and well balanced individuals.

Client Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvington, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&R Block (Irvington, NJ (US)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process were pretty good. It's a great company for seasonal work. After completing an online interview in person at the branch, I was called in for an in person interview. It was about an half hour long.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure? What do you see yourself doing with your major?   Answer Question

Client Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H&R Block (Marina del Rey, CA (US)).

Interview

My interview went very well. Interview lasted maybe 15-20 minutes. Interview questions were easy. Customer service and receptionist experience will be a help. The were general interview questions. I was interviewed by the store manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.