H&M Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

H&M Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at H&M

2.5

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I did a group interview with about 6 people. The group interview was very fun played a couple of games learned everyone's name the ones interviews us told us about their roles in H&M and made us feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a rude customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an in-person interview. A manager would ask you questions regarding your previous work and how familiar you are with fashion. Additional questions such as how comfortable you are in fast-paced environments were also included.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did to elevate your previous work place?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at H&M (Garden City, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Where do you see yourself in the future
    Are you a leader or a person who lets other people talk
    Are you shy or outgoing
    Ask you to walk around the store and observe other employees
    Ask employees questions you may have
    How well you interact with customers

Interview Questions

• What does the company need to work on ?
      what are the companies high and low ?
      what does diversity mean to you ?
      are you a shy or outgoing person ?
      what do you struggle with ?
      where do you see yourself in the future ?
      Can you tell me more about the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?
      What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?
      What are your expectations for this role during the first 30 days, 60 days, year?
      Describe the culture of the company.
      What do you like best about working for this company?
      Who do you consider your top competitor, and why?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

The interview process was comprised of a phone interview and two in-person interviews during which, questions about customer service were relayed. The in-person interviews were somewhat casual. Both times it was just me and a manager. The managers that interviewed me were quite laid back and easy to talk to but were also professional and focused on the task at hand. It is also good to note that if you get a second in-person interview that's usually a good sign.

Interview Questions

• If, at any point in the day, you are assigned a certain task but a team member asks you to help with another task, what should you do?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went smooth! Quick and to the point. Great Questions and very calming environment. The hiring manager was very informative and knowlegable about the job. The interview room was very neat and clean and the employees all looked happy to be there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, detailed multiple choice assessment and had group interview
     In addition to asking the regular questions, there was a group activity to walk around, critique the store to tell managers what to improve.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a 2 part interview, first a group interview with 5 people, second interview was an activity based group interview with twice as many people, and finally they called you back in if they planned on hiring you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

three interviews, one over the phone, two in person.
    very friendly. it was mostly conversational. you sit down and basically get to know each other with interview questions thrown in every now and then.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H&M (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

The process was direct and quick. I was hired by attending one of their job booths, something I feel was rare at the time. They asked really relevant questions, which I thought was nice and my background in Sales.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to change about the company or improve?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

It was simple, asked a couple questions, threw a senerio and asked how we would handle the situation. They said they would call me but never did so instead I took initative to call them and told me I had gotten the job but I guess their call hadnt gone through. I have been with the company now for a year and a half and cant complain, i mean its retail.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a great asset to the team?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.