H&M Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.5

180 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in February-2015.

Interview

I did a group interview with about 6 people. The group interview was very fun played a couple of games learned everyone's name the ones interviews us told us about their roles in H&M and made us feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a rude customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in May-2017.

Interview

It was very interesting. The first interview was a group interview with 4 other people and the manager just asked us basic questions. After answering she told us to go around the store to write down anything interesting we notice. After that she told us to look forward to an email. The interview was about 30-45 minutes long and I got a second interview at another location where they tested us with brainstoriming and team work games. I didnt get in but that was hectic.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time where you had a difficult customer and how did you help him/her.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Paris, KY (US)) in February-2014.

Interview

we talked about stuff and figured stuff out about each other. it was cool but i just needed money. i gotta write more words so i'm just adding nonsense so i can check out other jobs.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Queens Village, NY (US)) in February-2017.

Interview

I applied online on there website. Then I received a email from them not very long after. Email confirmed my application and had consisted of the interview destination and the time. The interview was very open. A person asked several questions face to face and they send another email after the interview confirming whether they accept you or not.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at H&M in June-2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back within a week, asked me a couple questions, was not given an interview since they were looking for someone who could be there for a year minimum.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in August-2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back the next day. Really brief interview lasted about 10 minutes. She asked me a lot of questions about my previous employer. Got invited to a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at H&M?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

It was simple, asked a couple questions, threw a senerio and asked how we would handle the situation. They said they would call me but never did so instead I took initative to call them and told me I had gotten the job but I guess their call hadnt gone through. I have been with the company now for a year and a half and cant complain, i mean its retail.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a great asset to the team?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M in October-2016.

Interview

The interview was with a group of potential candidates. Basically asked who were interested in fashion. Had to give a little speech about our selves. It wasn't like a real interview. I believe the whole point of the group interview was to make people more comfortable with knowing each other.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in May-2017.

Interview

There was a 2 part interview, first a group interview with 5 people, second interview was an activity based group interview with twice as many people, and finally they called you back in if they planned on hiring you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H&M (San Diego, CA (US)) in February-2016.

Interview

The process was direct and quick. I was hired by attending one of their job booths, something I feel was rare at the time. They asked really relevant questions, which I thought was nice and my background in Sales.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to change about the company or improve?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.