Guusto Gifts Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guusto Gifts

Guusto Gifts

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts

Interview

Three Zoom interviews spaced about a week or less apart. First was with HR where we discussed the job and my experience. Next I met with the finance team, and the last Zoom call was with one of the co-founders and an investor. Appreciated the quick and transparent responses from the Guusto team during this process.

Interview Questions
  • Prior experience, accounting technical questions, management/work ethic style
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds and an assignment. Fairly standard for tech companies. First round was with our Head of People, second was with a co-founder and head of marketing, last was with the other co-founder and an AE. The Head of People kept me in the loop through the whole process and provided me updates. Everyone I interviewed with were very responsive and the assignment was fair and enjoyed doing it. The whole process was wrapped up in 20 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

My interview process consisted of 3 Stages: 1. Video Submission. (Tell us why you think you're a great fit, and tell us about a time where you displayed one of Guusto's core values ) 2. Zoom interview with the current product manager intern and the product manager. 3. A 1 on 1 open format conversation with one of the Guusto co-founders. Overall my interview process was very positive, everyone I encountered was warm yet professional , and they all took a genuine interest in me as a candidate. Guusto has done a great job as creating a culture where people come first and that definitely showed throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guusto Gifts

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. I had to submit a video in my application. I then met with each founder individually to discuss my previous experience and discuss people operations best practices. Once that was finished I met with a group of the team to answer questions and ask them about their experience at Guusto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guusto Gifts

Application

I interviewed at Guusto Gifts

Interview

Had an interview with one of the co-founders and the lead developer followed by a second technical interview. Both interviews were super relaxed and positive experiences! We talked about my previous work experiences and projects as well as my experience level with Angular and Java. During the technical interview, we did some coding exercises and specific questions about Angular, Java and SQL. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions during both interviews to learn more about Guusto and the position they are offering!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2020

Interview

Both Skai and Joe were very responsive throughout the hiring process which was fairly quick! After applying on Indeed.ca, I recieved an online assessment request, followed by a 30-60 seconds video request ( where I had to answering few stated questions- which was fun!). The next step was a Zoom interview with Skai, where we discussed about my experience and had an accounting quiz round. After this, I submitted the list of my professional references and was invited for a second interview round with Skai and Joe.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to explain my previous work experience with my former employer- my role and day to day responsibilities.

Guusto Gifts

Application

I interviewed at Guusto Gifts

Interview

1. An initial quick chat with one of the co-founders followed by a short assignment. 2. Discussion about the assignment and meeting with both co-founders. 3. Follow-up interview and introduction to potential new teammates. All done in two weeks. Unlike most companies, they didn't draw out the hiring process with an unnecessary amount of interview rounds. They also did a great job of being very communicative throughout the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience with organically growing a brand.

Guusto Gifts

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts

Interview

I applied for this co-op position through my university. Guusto probably has one of the quickest call-back timelines I have ever experienced (less than 12 hours after the submission deadline). The first round of interviews entailed a video and written assignment. Second round was a video call interview with the founders. The interview was generally relaxed. Skai, a co-founder, followed up with my reference and made a good impression on them as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guusto Gifts

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts

Interview

The interview was short but very relaxed and engaging. I usually feel very nervous in interviews, but there, I felt confident. I talked about my portfolio pieces and how they match Guusto's job description. They asked questions about the portfolio piece for further clarification which was engaging as I excited to talk about my projects. They were also interested in knowing more about my web coding proficiency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Vancouver, BC) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied for this position via LinkedIn and, provided the nature of the position, the interview went pretty straight-forward. The interviewer was very polite and very kind, I especially liked the way in which the conversation had a very natural and relaxed flow. I also enjoyed hearing more about what I would be doing there as a CSM if I were selected to move forward with the process. I received information about the company as well and their current and future plans, which is always a plus.

Interview Questions
  • What I would envision for this career/ role in the next 2 years
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews