Guusto Gifts Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Guusto Gifts

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guusto Gifts

Found 14 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Canada) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. I had to submit a video in my application. I then met with each founder individually to discuss my previous experience and discuss people operations best practices. Once that was finished I met with a group of the team to answer questions and ask them about their experience at Guusto.

Interview Questions
  • How do you build a community around your brand?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Canada)

Interview

Had an interview with one of the co-founders and the lead developer followed by a second technical interview. Both interviews were super relaxed and positive experiences! We talked about my previous work experiences and projects as well as my experience level with Angular and Java. During the technical interview, we did some coding exercises and specific questions about Angular, Java and SQL. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions during both interviews to learn more about Guusto and the position they are offering!

Interview Questions
Guusto Gifts
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2020

Interview

Both Skai and Joe were very responsive throughout the hiring process which was fairly quick! After applying on Indeed.ca, I recieved an online assessment request, followed by a 30-60 seconds video request ( where I had to answering few stated questions- which was fun!). The next step was a Zoom interview with Skai, where we discussed about my experience and had an accounting quiz round. After this, I submitted the list of my professional references and was invited for a second interview round with Skai and Joe.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to explain my previous work experience with my former employer- my role and day to day responsibilities.
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Canada)

Interview

1. An initial quick chat with one of the co-founders followed by a short assignment. 2. Discussion about the assignment and meeting with both co-founders. 3. Follow-up interview and introduction to potential new teammates. All done in two weeks. Unlike most companies, they didn't draw out the hiring process with an unnecessary amount of interview rounds. They also did a great job of being very communicative throughout the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience with organically growing a brand.
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Canada)

Interview

I applied for this co-op position through my university. Guusto probably has one of the quickest call-back timelines I have ever experienced (less than 12 hours after the submission deadline). The first round of interviews entailed a video and written assignment. Second round was a video call interview with the founders. The interview was generally relaxed. Skai, a co-founder, followed up with my reference and made a good impression on them as well.

Interview Questions
Guusto Gifts
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Canada)

Interview

The interview was short but very relaxed and engaging. I usually feel very nervous in interviews, but there, I felt confident. I talked about my portfolio pieces and how they match Guusto's job description. They asked questions about the portfolio piece for further clarification which was engaging as I excited to talk about my projects. They were also interested in knowing more about my web coding proficiency.

Interview Questions
Guusto Gifts
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Vancouver, BC) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied for this position via LinkedIn and, provided the nature of the position, the interview went pretty straight-forward. The interviewer was very polite and very kind, I especially liked the way in which the conversation had a very natural and relaxed flow. I also enjoyed hearing more about what I would be doing there as a CSM if I were selected to move forward with the process. I received information about the company as well and their current and future plans, which is always a plus.

Interview Questions
  • What I would envision for this career/ role in the next 2 years
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Vancouver, BC) in Nov 2019

Interview

Friendly, one-on-one interview (conducted in-person). Beforehand, there was a video interview with a few different questions. Answered honestly, providing insight on customer success and customer satisfaction. Was very helpful in explaining the history of the company, as well as the sort of things you can expect in the role.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think you would do on your first day?
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2019

Interview

I submitted an application and was asked to submit a video answering a couple questions. I then proceeded to a phone screen, then to a writing assessment, then finally to an in-person interview. I was interviewed by one of the co-founders as well as two current interns. They told me about the company and their core values and I was asked some behavioural questions as well as my past experiences. I thought it was a great idea to have the current interns there during the interview as I was able to ask some questions about their current role and their experience at the company. Overall, my interview experience at Guusto was great. After the interview, I left the building wanting the position even more due to the culture of the company as well as the people.

Interview Questions
Guusto Gifts
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guusto Gifts (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2019

Interview

So far, the process has included a Customer Service Skills test, a 5 minutes video, an in person interview and an assignment. The interview was done in the company's office by Skai.

Interview Questions
  • How the 4 core values of the company are present in your experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews