Groupon Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Groupon Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Groupon

2.0

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter first. If that goes well, a writing test. If you pass that, then a face-to-face or skype interview (depending upon location of applicant).

My review is for the phone interview with the recruiter. I was moved to the next stage of the interview process (the writing test), but I declined and told them I was no longer interested in the position after the phone interview. I withdrew my application because, during the phone interview, I found out that the position (Editor) was entry-level and only paid $35,000/year. I was looking for a position that paid above 50k.

Despite not moving forward in the process, I thought that someone could still use the questions I was asked during the phone screening to prepare for their own interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current workload. Do you have a heavy workflow? How do you manage your workflow/stay organized?   Answer Question
  • Walk me through your resume. Highlight the experiences that would help you in this job.   Answer Question
  • Do you currently work in a team environment, or a more isolated one?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to Groupon, and why did you apply to this position in particular?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Groupon

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Groupon (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Upon being called in for an interview, there was a meeting with one of the Human Resources representatives, as well as with the team leader for the position applied for and someone on the team. To access writing, English language, and creativity, a timed written test was given on excel featuring open-ended questions.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, Goals, Work Ethic, Previous Experience, Willingness/Eagerness to learn?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.