Great Expressions Dental Centers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Interview

I was approached via email and then a recruiter called me. It was a very basic telephonic conversation and exchange of pleasantries. I was given an overview of the company and job description. I was informed that they would get back to me ASAP

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous Experience and what are your expectations
    Answer Question

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Interview

The interview was fairly easy- you go over your past job history and job description and discuss pay. I didn’t feel nervous at all and the office manager didn’t put me on the spot with any difficult questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Shelby Township, MI) in Jul 2020

Interview

Kristen and Jamie were absolutely amazing to interview with. They were both very informative of the position and what it requires. The interview process was actually fun too. They were also very accommodating with virtual interviews as well.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working a staggered weekly schedule?

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Bayonne, NJ) in Jul 2019

Interview

not a good experience , the head manager told me " you are just an assistant " that was so very disappointing , she showed carelessness ,properer dressing code , no good explanation for the job , unfriendly and not flexible at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Novi, MI) in Mar 2019

Interview

Easy experience, well rounded interview. One on one questions, with great feedback. Easy phone interview to begin with and then in person interview. Multiple rounds of phone interview with HR and head doctor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Land O' Lakes, FL

Application

I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Land O' Lakes, FL)

Interview

I have literally applied several times to this company over the past few years and I’m always being rejected. I have been a PA for many years in the medical field and I’m not sure if having a dental background is essential, however; in most of their ads it’s never really mentioned. Very disappointing indeed.

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Wesley Chapel, FL) in Feb 2019

Interview

Great it was a working interview, i worked along side the doctor and other dental assistants so i got the best possible outcome. I got to meet actual patients and make connections

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Doctor will ask questions, lead D.A. will ask questions. Depending on the person you get, they will ask you things to try and trip you up to make sure that you can handle pressure.

Interview Questions
  • What happens if the patient brings in a handicap person with them?

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers in Jul 2018

Interview

Responded to an add, some time later a recruiter from out of state called and emailed, took about a week to schedule a phone interview, quick generic questions. Said the process would go quick, and not drawn out lottery situation. Weeks went by before I revived a follow up email asking for an in person meeting. I received instructions for the dress code, down to the prefers color schemes, not what I would have chose. To impress but what the hay. I was thinking in spite of the reviews this must be a very particular organization. I ended up in a very run down area of town where no one would want to be after dark, I parked honestly worried my car would be stolen. The office was dirty, out dated with a very 1970 feel. I though for a brief moment I was at the wrong place?I was ushered into a storage closet, equally cluttered and dirty. Seemingly the 2 managers I met with seemed lackadaisical at best, as if they were somehow forced to speak to me, I also felt I was being recorded or video chatting with someone else. Odd vibes for certain, I did my best to sell myself. I met all the qualifications plus plus. They opened with most patients were on public assistance and the dentist were difficult to work with. Not the best sell They closed with it may be months before making a decision and they had many many more candidates ( exactly what I didn’t want a long drawn out lottery) The next day I woke to a no thanks letter. Happily my car was still there when I left ! That’s the only silver lining.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Miami, FL) in Apr 2018

Interview

One Way Video Interview. Complete interview in the comfort of your home. On a computer or mobile device. I was asked five questions. You are able to retake the video prior to submitting your answer. Very simple process.

Interview Questions
  • What is your compensation expectation?
2 people found this interview helpful