Government of the Northwest Territories Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Government of the Northwest Territories

Government of the Northwest Territories

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of the Northwest Territories in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a phone interview and had four members of the recutiment team. I feel it went fair and was confident I would proceed to the next stage. Howvere it never went past the first stage of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • basic STAR interview style with 3 people
    Answer Question

Government of the Northwest Territories

Application

I interviewed at Government of the Northwest Territories

Interview

A series of behavioural questions with the HR department. In-person if you are available, if not flexible to do it over the phone. Very supportive environment. Seem like employees want you to succeed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Government of the Northwest Territories (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2015

Interview

They asked me to write a one and half hour test. Next they called me for an interview. There were 5 people interviewing me over the phone - Each asking one question and rotating. It helps to give very detailed answers as they grade out of 5 for each answer to keep it fair between all candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Technical accounting questions such as: how do you create a budget? Walk me through a reconciliation process?

Anonymous Employee in Yellowknife, NT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Government of the Northwest Territories (Yellowknife, NT)

Interview

Pretext, personal interview detailing on knowledge, skills and abilities directly related to the job. Post interview is appeal period, followed by official offer of employment and training. Job offer is contingent on passing training course.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of ordinary. Need to focus on being culturally sensitive to meet needs of offenders.

Anonymous Employee in Yellowknife, NT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Government of the Northwest Territories (Yellowknife, NT) in Sep 2009

Interview

The key to an interview with the GNWT is to go do a couple of interviews for similar jobs. When they let you have note paper, write every question down. Then, when you have had a couple of interviews, ask to do one overthe phone and prep your answers. They always use the same question

Interview Questions
  • They will ask our or how you deal with difficult co-worker.
RSS Feed</>Embed