Government of Manitoba Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Government of Manitoba

Government of Manitoba

Application

I interviewed at Government of Manitoba

Interview

I got a phone call from my manager for the interview. It started with the typical question "tell me about yourself" and some behaviour questions. And a bonus question, what do you know about the department

Interview Questions
  • experience when i have a conflict with my colleagues
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnitoba, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Government of Manitoba (Winnitoba, MB) in Oct 2020

Interview

The video interview went well. It was done over zoom with three other people. Namely the executive director of the division, a senior financial officer, and someone from HR. In the beginning, I gave a presentation on questions I had been asked to prepare for beforehand. There were questions about the presentation and additional questions.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you model costs for a project.

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Government of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB) in Dec 2019

Interview

I went through a recruitment agency that forwarded my resume. I did not hear from anyone for months though I kept on asking if they had any news. Recruitment process was very slow and no communication in between the date of the submission until the date I received an interview request 5 months later.

Interview Questions
  • The three interviewers had a list of questions and I was provided prior to the interview about 15 minutes before a copy of the questions they were going to ask so that I could prepare my answers. I also had a glass of water in the room to make me comfortable. I was interviewed by the recruiting manager an HR consultant and another team member. First I had to describe my professional path, then I was asked how I manage conflict, then how do I manage priorities. Another question was how do I react if I do not know how to do he work and last if I found my co-worker was not loyal how would I handle the situation.
  • Overall, even if I had not been recruited I was very satisfied with the kindness and the honesty of the interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Government of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB) in Oct 2019

Interview

applied online, got a call about three weeks, then scheduled for an interview, Interview in person with 2 panelist, got the verbal offer the next 2 days. The official offer letter might take a while, it was about almost a month for me to get mine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Government of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB) in May 2019

Interview

Had an interview after four months. Casual, stress free interview. They already had a list of questions so there wasn't really any conversation that took place. It was just there question and my answer and then next question. Almost like talking to a computer

Interview Questions
  • Asked some safety related questions like PPE.

Application

Interview

Was emailed about 3 weeks after applying, interview took about 1.5 hours and was question based and then a written exam. The questions were very particular to the job itself.

Interview Questions
  • what would you do if you were called about a situation involving a rabid animal

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, MB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Government of Manitoba (Brandon, MB) in Jan 2019

Interview

Bring your calculator, you might need it. The interview was conducted by a group of professionals on a round table in person. Go prepared and you should be fine. In addition, go earlier than normal.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you most appropriate for this role

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Government of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB) in Oct 2018

Interview

This was for a COOP for my school program. The interview contained a mix of behavioral questions, past experience and personal projects as well as some theoretical development questions. The interview did not consist of any specific implementation questions regarding development.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the MVC design pattern.

Government of Manitoba

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Government of Manitoba

Interview

Straight forward, typical interview questions. Some situational questions (ie what would you do if......?, Have you ever experience a time when......... happened, how did you respond?) Was interviewed by three people who where respectful during the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Government of Manitoba

Application

I interviewed at Government of Manitoba

Interview

Casual and friendly. We had a conversation about my past experiences, and they described the potential roles I would be placed within. I got to hear about the project I would be assigned to.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe a past work experience that I found challenging.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews