GlaxoSmithKline Future Leaders Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

GlaxoSmithKline Future Leaders Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at GlaxoSmithKline

3.4

Future leader programme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

D'abord remplir un dossier en ligne avec lettre de motivation, ensuite test en ligne de 2h30 avec un feedback interessant. Interview Skype de 45 min et finalement 1 jour et demi sur place pour des tests

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GlaxoSmithKline

Future leader programme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Brussels (Belgium)) in January 2017.

Interview

Le processus se déroule en plusieurs étapes. Tout d'abord un test en ligne suivi d'une interview téléphonique. Après l'interview, le candidat est ensuite invité à un assessment center et d'une interview finale. Mon processus s'est arrêté après l'entretien téléphonique.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you displayed your leadership qualities ?   Answer Question

Future leader programme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview

-Envoi de la lettre de motivation et du cv sur le site + répondre à toute une série de discussion sur le site online
    -Entretien téléphonique en anglais avec une personne externe à GSK, entretien de plus ou moins 45 min
    -2 jours d'assessment : 1 jour prise de connaissance avec les autres candidats, présentation du programme et rencontre avec les jeunes Future leader pris dans le programme l'année d'avant, le 2eme jour : exercice en groupe, interview individuel, exercice individuel et encore un exercice de groupe (journée éprouvante)

Interview Questions

• Décrivez une situation où vous avez fait preuve de leadership   Answer Question

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in October 2018.

Interview

The first round was an online aptitude test and the results were emailed immediately after completing. After passing this test, there was an online HireVue interview with scenarios applicants might find themselves in when at GSK. The final round was an assessment centre.

Future Leader Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dresden (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Dresden (Germany)) in May 2019.

Interview

First online application, then my cv related with recruitments. step1 is online immersive assessment.i have been inviteed to watch a number of fictitious scenarios unfold via a series a couple of videos.as teh video progress, i have been presented questions asking how i would respond in the situation shown

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you in this position? exaples given by videos   Answer Question

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Prague (Czech Republic)) in March 2019.

Interview

First I sent them my CV and motivation letter, then I did several tasks online as an introduction to the world of GSK and the third thing was another online assessment. After the first one they sent me a document about my best and worse qualities and how to improve it. It was a great experience. The third part of the hiring process should be an assessment centre face-to-face but it didnt happen so far.

Interview Questions

• There were many behavioral type questions.   1 Answer

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

New interview process that is strengths-based rather than competency based. Consisted of a full-day Assessment Centre with a 1-1 strengths-based interview, several micro exercises and a group exercise both centred around a product launch.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve your performance in the group exercise? (in front of the group and panel of assessors, immediately following the exercise)   Answer Question

Future Leader Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

I completed the online application with basic history and education information and immediately got an email to complete an online assessment that took about 1-2 hours. Immediately after completing the assessment I got an email saying I passed onto the next stage for a "online job simulation".

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation in which you showed leadership qualities   Answer Question

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was swift, concise, and I was made to feel very comfortable and accommodated for - it was all strengths-based. So, for once, it is all about YOU.

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in June 2018.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with lasted abour 20 minutes.

I was invited to their assessment center. We had a whole day to do activities such as group cases, role playing, individual presentation and panel interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.