Glassdoor Senior Business Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Senior Business Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

Rigorous process and positive experience. Recruiter screen, phone interview with case + behavioral questions, excel/PPT homework assignment, then an on-site with three cases and an additional behavioral experience. While the process was time intensive, in my experience, it was on par with the level of investment required for BizOps roles at other tech companies. I appreciated how the process enabled me to meet various people at different levels across the team, which helped me assess whether the team and role would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took initiative   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with an ambiguous problem   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Senior Manager, Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in February-2018.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. The first step was a screening call with HR to learn more about my background and interest in the role. This was followed by a 40-minute phone interview with a Director in the Business Operations group. This interview consisted of a case interview, as well as some questions about my background.

After the phone interview, I completed a homework assignment, which involved data analysis in Microsoft Excel, as well as a presentation in Microsoft Powerpoint. I had two days to complete the assignment, and I probably spent about 10-12 hours on it.

After this, I had final interviews in the Glassdoor office. This consisted of four 45-minute case interviews with members of the Business Operations team, as well as a few shorter informational interviews with other members of the team.

The entire process took about two and a half weeks from my first interview until I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Imagine that Glassdoor was considering launching an auto-renewal product for employers. Is this a good idea or not? How would you evaluate this decision?   1 Answer

Glassdoor Response

5 Mar, 2018 – HR Team

Thank you for this detailed candidate experience. We strive to create a positive experience for all of our interview candidates. Congratulations on your new role and we're very happy to hear that you... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.