Glassdoor Sales Support Order Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Glassdoor Sales Support Order Administrative Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

2.8

Sales Support Order Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Columbus, OH (US)) in April-2018.

Interview

I’ve had a lot of interviews recently but this was by far the best I’ve ever encountered. The people were intelligent, had great questions and told you so much information about the company. They were definitely passionate about Glassdoor which is absolutely amazing! I can’t wait to start working for this amazing company!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Sales Support Order Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Green, OH (US)) in April-2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. The first round involved a phone screen with a Glassdoor recruiter, second round of interviews involved 3, 30 minute, back-to-back video interviews with different members of the team/leadership.

Interview Questions

• During the initial phone screen they asked, "What really made you apply for this position?".   1 Answer

Sales Support Order Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Akron, OH (US)) in October-2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a half hour phone interview and a 3 person "panel" interview the next day. They made me feel very comfortable and asked great questions in regards to the position.

Interview Questions

• What are a couple things you think you will need to learn the most quickly?   1 Answer
    • Will you be comfortable working in a team oriented environment?   1 Answer

Sales Support Order Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in September-2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and laid out from the very beginning. It was a three part process, all over the phone or video conferencing. The first and second interviews were each 30 minute phone interviews. There was time to answer basic questions, going over previous work experience and discussing my resume. The third interview was scheduled for 3, 30 minute interviews with 3 different Glassdoor employees. This was done over video conferencing and lasted the whole hour and a half scheduled. This was a time to go over the role and making sure it was a good fit for all parties by answering in depth questions. The entire interview process lasted for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give a time where things became a challenge in the workforce and how you were able to overcome it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.