Glassdoor Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Glassdoor Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mettawa, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mettawa, IL (US)) in May-2017.

Interview

3 week process from first call from Staffing group to phone interview to F2F interview. Based on job description and required qualifications it was communicated to me that I am 110% qualified. After interviewing with 3 Sr. Level executives (not the core team) we were informed that they changed their mind about the core requirements, rejected myself and another candidate, and reopened the search with new search parameters. Unbelievable waste of time and energy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Houston, TX (US)) in January-2015.

Interview

Very in depth analysis of past experience, i was asked many questions about my experience, i answered the questions and was called for 2 interviews with managers who then gave me the job, it was the best expereince i ever had in my whole life

Interview Questions

• How did i see my career progressing in the future   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

2 weeks interview process with multiple stages and contacts that you need to speak with. Typically 4-5 stages - can take as quick as 2 weeks. Initially spoke over phone, followed by a video conference. I was then invited to the UK office to meet few more people. It appears that they possibly were trying to get a 360 view of the person.

I kind of cleared al stages but for some reasons, they didn't like me as condidate. I can only wish them good luck and hope our paths cross again.

I surely liked the open and relaxing environment as well as some of the employees I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• No questions related to my experience. Just general questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Calgary, AB) in August-2017.

Interview

It was thorough and pleasant. The face to face with the Team Leads was an open and comfortable conversation. Everyone I spoke to, whether they were HR or an Executive, knew the answer to every question I asked and had an in-depth understanding of the business and day to day role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.