Glassdoor Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Project Manager

Glassdoor Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mettawa, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mettawa, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

3 week process from first call from Staffing group to phone interview to F2F interview. Based on job description and required qualifications it was communicated to me that I am 110% qualified. After interviewing with 3 Sr. Level executives (not the core team) we were informed that they changed their mind about the core requirements, rejected myself and another candidate, and reopened the search with new search parameters. Unbelievable waste of time and energy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very in depth analysis of past experience, i was asked many questions about my experience, i answered the questions and was called for 2 interviews with managers who then gave me the job, it was the best expereince i ever had in my whole life

Interview Questions

• How did i see my career progressing in the future   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

2 weeks interview process with multiple stages and contacts that you need to speak with. Typically 4-5 stages - can take as quick as 2 weeks. Initially spoke over phone, followed by a video conference. I was then invited to the UK office to meet few more people. It appears that they possibly were trying to get a 360 view of the person.

I kind of cleared al stages but for some reasons, they didn't like me as condidate. I can only wish them good luck and hope our paths cross again.

I surely liked the open and relaxing environment as well as some of the employees I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• No questions related to my experience. Just general questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Calgary, AB) in August 2017.

Interview

It was thorough and pleasant. The face to face with the Team Leads was an open and comfortable conversation. Everyone I spoke to, whether they were HR or an Executive, knew the answer to every question I asked and had an in-depth understanding of the business and day to day role.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in May 2019.

Interview

Started with an HR screener interview, took 30 mins which covered basic questions with the recruiter (tell me about your CV? Why delivery hero?). Then followed by a call with the manager, this was also 30 mins (but on the invitation it said 1 hour), time was cut short so then extended onto a final onsite which took 3 hours.

There was 3 rounds of interviews on the onsite:

1st round was 30 mins with junior team members and covered more personality style questions (how do you respond to change? which tools do you use), overall quite relaxed.

2nd round was 1 hour with the manager and a senior person in the team, which had more technical and skillset style questions (i.e. How would you respond to this type of conflict? How do you manage such a scenario? Give me an example of a time you dealt with conflicting priorities) as well as general interview questions (Why delivery hero? Why this team? Why this role? How does the perfect job look for you?)

3rd round was with the senior director, who the team is working with and reporting to. This was quite casual and felt more like a conversation. (Tell me how you usually project manage)

The offer came about a week later.
    Very straightforward, there were some small delays in between but overall a smooth and transparent process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.