Glassdoor Online Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Glassdoor Online Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

3.1

Online Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in August-2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in office interview with a series of interviewers. Everyone was very friendly, and the hiring manager was very transparent about her reservations about me and gave me a chance to address them. The whole process was very efficient, and even though I didn't get an offer, I felt appreciated as a candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in April-2017.

Interview

First started at a meet and greet. Got to network with a variety of people in the company. It was very educational on how the sales teams are divided. Then there were 4 thirty minute rounds of interviews. It was mixed with different levels and roles throughout the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in March-2018.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. They want to get an idea of your character and if your a good fit for the culture that they have created. Overall, this was one of the only interviews where I truly felt comfortable, because of the great people and culture.

Online Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in April-2018.

Interview

I applied for the Online Sales Representative role based in the Chicago office. Overall, the interview process was great! I worked with Linda and she was extremely transparent, communicative and positive. The process was about two weeks long and then I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Since my career path is slightly unconventional, I was asked to describe why I want to transition into a sales job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in March-2019.

Interview

A very fresh take on an interview process. First interview was a Sparkhire one way interview which I have done before at my previous company, then a networking event to meet with future prospective colleagues and managers, then the final interview was 1:1 interviews ending with a presentation that shows that you are a fit for the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• If you were stranded on a desert island what would be the three things that you would bring with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Submitted an online application, heard back within 2 days to set up the first phone interview. First phone interview was with someone in the Talent Acquisition department. 2nd phone interview was about a week later with the Hiring Manager. Next step was the in person interviews - consisted of a total of 1.5 hours, with 3 different 30 minute interviews. The whole process moved quickly, lasting about 3/4 weeks. Really positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had work cross-functionally with different teams.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in June-2018.

Interview

My interview process took a couple of weeks. Started off with an initial phone screening and then I had a phone interview a week later. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview and met with four people in their office and one through a video conference. A week or so later, I had one last phone interview. I gladly accepted the offer! Everyone I encountered was very transparent and always there to answer my questions. Great experience!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.