Glassdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Glassdoor Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

790 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
78%
7%
15%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
55%
30%
10%
2
1
1
1

Difficulty

3.1
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1. Featured Interview

    Helpful (221)  

    Senior Business Operations Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

    Interview

    Rigorous process and positive experience. Recruiter screen, phone interview with case + behavioral questions, excel/PPT homework assignment, then an on-site with three cases and an additional behavioral experience. While the process was time intensive, in my experience, it was on par with the level of investment required for BizOps roles at other tech companies. I appreciated how the process enabled me to meet various people at different levels across the team, which helped me assess whether the team and role would be a good fit for me.

    Interview Questions

    • Tell me about a time you took initiative   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with an ambiguous problem   2 Answers

  2.  

    Sales Development Representative Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May-2019.

    Interview

    Meeting with line manager before meeting with two team members. Second Stage met
    Senior Manager which included more competency based questions before then having to do a 15 minute mock sales call

    Interview Questions

  3.  

    Senior Engineering Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)).

    Interview

    I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and the tech stack caught my attention. After a call with the recruiter, I was asked for a technical phone screen. The screening question was a good mix of algorithms, data structures and design.

    After clearing technical phone screen, I was invited for on-site interviews. There were 6 interviews excluding recruiter. I requested to spread the interviews over 2 days which was accepted.

    Interview Questions

    • Algorithms and data structure related questions. Pretty straightforward DFS, backtracking and Sets.   Answer Question
    • My people management style. Challenges faced in my (then) current role, was asked to provide examples etc.   Answer Question

  4.  

    Account Executive Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in June-2019.

    Interview

    First stage of the interview process was a recruiting event. After that I had to do a 30 minute virtual sales pitch. The final stage was a 2 hour interview with 4 managers/director.

    Interview Questions


  5.  

    Senior Channel Partner Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Paris (France)) in April-2019.

    Interview

    J'ai été directement recommandée par un partenaire auprès de l'équipe Glassdoor France. J'ai donc été approchée directement. 1 mois de process en tout, 6 entretiens, avec un retour sous 48H maximum après chaque entretien, un vrai bonheur!
    J'ai d'abord échangé avec les RH (Dublin), pour discuter sur ma recherche, mes aspirations salariales, ma date de disponibilité.
    Ensuite, j'ai eu un entretien avec ma future manager (USA). Cet entretien a été un véritable échange sur comment nous voyons notre métier, ce que je recherchais, ce qui me plaisait, ma vision de Glassdoor, mes valeurs.
    Ensuite, j'ai échangé avec un manager Direct Sales (Londres). Là encore, un véritable échange, une vraie conversation sur le métier, nos personnalités, ce qui fait que l'on aime se lever le matin pour aller travailler.
    J'ai ensuite échangé avec une commerciale de l'équipe FR (France) qui sera par la suite une collègue directe. Là encore, échange métier très enrichissant.
    Puis, j'ai re-eu ma future manager (USA) pour un point de mi parcours.
    La dernière étape a été une présentation auprès de mes homologues US+UK, le VP Sales EMEA, un commercial de l'équipe FR et ma future manager USA. Cette présentation est une manière de vous présenter plus personnellement, et aussi de présenter un plan 30/60/90 jours sur votre future prise de poste. Cette présentation est suivie d'un échange de questions/réponses.
    2 jours après cette présentation, j'ai reçu une proposition d'embauche. 10 jours après, je commençais en Irlande, puis Londres et Chicago !

    Interview Questions

    • Qu'est-ce qui te motive le matin pour aller travailler?   1 Answer

  6.  

    Sales Development Representative Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May-2019.

    Interview

    - Firstly, the phone interview is pretty basic. Make sure, you have done some prep for it. Have few pages of answers in front of you and work from that if you get nervous.
    - Secondly, the on site interview number one is 30 minute chat with manager and 30 minute chat with two SDRs. Keep assertive, smile and be as articulative as possible, be confident in what you are saying.
    - Final interview is a mock call with the manager usually. This is where you show your phone skills, identifying required information using the BANT method. Be clear with what you are saying and remember that in here you are not selling the product but only identifying pay points and setting up an appointment with Account Executive.
    In general the culture is great in the company, you are treated with smile and respect, so be cool, you got nothing to stress about as long as you know yourself.

    Interview Questions


  7.  

    Online Sales Representative Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in June-2018.

    Interview

    My interview process took a couple of weeks. Started off with an initial phone screening and then I had a phone interview a week later. I was asked to come in for an in-person interview and met with four people in their office and one through a video conference. A week or so later, I had one last phone interview. I gladly accepted the offer! Everyone I encountered was very transparent and always there to answer my questions. Great experience!

    Interview Questions

  8.  

    Account Executive Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May-2019.

    Interview

    3 Step Process.
    1) Initial call with recruiter.
    2) F2F with 2 Hiring Managers and then second F2F with Senior Account Executive.
    3) Mock Call with 2/3 Sales Managers

    All very fair and everyone super-responsive to questions and feedback. They pushed back a bit on the mock call which was great as it allows you to show your sales skills.

    All-in, you couldn't ask for a fairer process.

    Interview Questions

    • If hired here, how do I know you won't leave and go somewhere else next year?   Answer Question

  9.  

    Sales Development Representative Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)).

    Interview

    It started with a phone call with the recruiting coordinator who was awesome. I was super excited after talking to him and got an in-person interview a week or so later. The in-person one I spoke to three different people, all were super awesome and really just wanted to get to know me and what my experience was. After this, I got asked to come in for the final round of interviews where I presented a powerpoint about myself and my experience and why I would be a great fit for this role. I presented in front of about 8 people, two of whom I had already interviewed. They gave me a chance to ask questions and they also asked me some questions. After this, they told me I would know by the end of that week if I had gotten the job. I didn't hear from them, and then heard the same thing the following week. I also didn't hear that week and finally heard over two weeks later that I didn't get it. So basically felt that they were waiting for someone else to say yes before they told me no. I was super bummed they led me on like that because my hopes were very high that I was going to get that job. I had made two separate day trips into their office just for interviews. So kind of bummed but also if they can't give me the respect to tell me right away, it maybe wouldn't have been a good fit.

    Interview Questions


  10.  

    Product Manager Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Negative Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor in July-2019.

    Interview

    1) Phone call with a recruiter
    2) Take-home product spec sheet
    3) Interview with Lead PM
    The position I was applying for was eliminated 15 minutes before my scheduled interview with the Lead Product Manager.


  11.  

    Software Engineer Interview

    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April-2019.

    Interview

    The interview process took 2 weeks. I had 1 initial technical phone screen with the Director of Engineering. Received an email from HR the next day for my availability to schedule an onsite interview. Onsite interview consisted of 7 interview rounds and were very well designed to cover all sections of SDLC eg frameworks, algorithms, system design, database, product etc. The interviewers were very knowledgeable, polite and easy to talk to and also in providing clarification to my questions and hints if required during our brain storming sessions. At the end of each interview session I was given a chance to ask questions which helped me understand a lot about the company culture and teams. HR team was very responsive to my emails and requests and helped me a lot throughout the entire process. They took time to walk me through the entire process before the interview and sent me few guidelines for the interview as well which I think was really helpful. I was able to meet in person with Director of Engineering couple of times to ask few additional questions even before I accepted the offer.

    Interview Questions

    • I cannot reveal the actual interview questions since I signed the NDA. But I would suggest brushing up on algorithms, frameworks and SQL queries would definitely help.   Answer Question

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.