Geox Sales Team Leader/Manager Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 36 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geox

Geox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geox (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied for the position at Chinook Mall, but received a call from Market Mall thinking that HR office is in that Mall and that position is still at Chinook. So we set up an interview, and I was told that interview will be the manager. When I got there, I was 15 minutes early and decided to show up for an interview earlier to look good and that I am a punctual person and Thank God I did. When I entered the store and told one of the associates I have an interview, at this exact moment manager came out all dressed up and ready to go home. Apparently she forgot we have an interview. After I introduced myself to her, she told me that she doesn't remember calling anyone with my name (gladly I had copy or my resume and cover letter with me), so we ended up having an interview anyways. (Off a good start, right?) So interview started with her telling me, that she doesn't need an assistant or team leader, apparently she can do it all herself, and that she just wants a sales person to sell things. Also, position was no longer available at Chinook Mall, only at Market Mall. I spent 2 hours, using transit, in -30 weather to get to an interview for a position I didn't apply for, and for a location I don't want to work at. But me being a positive person, I was like "Okay, its all commission based plus regular salary, so why not to try since I can ear more money". I told her I was to be payed above minimum wage because I have over 4 years of sales experience, and I want at least 25 hours a week. She told me she can pay me above that, but she can give me only 15 hours a week or less and everything in the evening. All my positive attitude was gone and as well as me from that interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you experience with working 1:1 with clients and how do you rate your skill
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed