General Motors (GM) Digital Sculptor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

General Motors (GM) Digital Sculptor Interview Questions

Interviews at General Motors (GM)

3.5

Digital Sculptor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Motors (GM) (Warren, MI (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply for the Job. Submit Resume / Portfolio. If shortlisted, appear for portfolio review and HR / competency based interview. Focus on candidates Skills, Temperament, Behaviour, personality. No discrimination based on candidate's gender, religion, origin, age, economic position, physical appearance or abilities, etc. Compensation offered is mostly good to your skills and position.

Interview Questions

• Candidate should be highly skilled, employable, team player, excellent communication skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

Need not negotiate. If you are performing well, you will be rewarded / elevated accordingly.

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors (GM)

Digital Sculptor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Motors (GM) (Southfield, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Talk with manager about yourself and the modeling skills. You should show them what you did on your digital models. The detail of the model is very important to show the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How did you do this or that specific form of the digital model   Answer Question

Digital Sculptor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at General Motors (GM).

Interview

2 interviews usually. You present more than you get questions asked so know your area well. Having good portfolio is key to getting the position. Present professional and old work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.