Gate Gourmet HR Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Gate Gourmet HR Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Gate Gourmet

2.0

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Terrible is the nicest way to describe the interview process. Parking for guest was an absolutely ridiculous. Once I entered into the main building I wasn't greeted by the receptionist at all. I was interviewed by a director that was extremely unprofessional and seemed a bit biased. I was asked 3 general questions which was a total waste of an hour drive. With the experience I have in my profession, I wouldn't recommend anyone to waste time interviewing with them.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience in customer service?   1 Answer
  • Are you flexible?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gate Gourmet

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gate Gourmet in December 2011.

Interview

The first interview included the HR Generalist and HR Manager. Overall, it was a pretty laid back interview. The standard HR questions were asked. Then the second interview involved the Operations Manager and General Manager. These individuals asked more operational based questions to get a feel of how the interviewee would handle particular situations. Smooth process, nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.