Gameloft Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 247 of over 247 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gameloft

Gameloft

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gameloft

Interview

It was an amazing experience for me and the process was quick. I got a test and I did it then I had good feedback from the Art director. Unfortunately I'm on a closed work permit and they needed someone asap so I couldn't make it although I think I was the selected candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are a good fit for this position ? What do you think you can give to this company ? How many years of experience do you have ? What is your current status in this country ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharkiv

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gameloft (Kharkiv)

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and HR reached out to me quickly. She sent me the Test assignment and we had a call after. Then I sent her my TA and she scheduled an interview.

Interview Questions
  • How did you find us? Why Gameloft? What was the range of CPI that you worked with? Which channels have you managed?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I interviewed at Gameloft (Barcelona)

Interview

HR called me a couple of times. Classic HR interviews. After, they sent me a take-home assessment to complete. Had to decline the interview since the take-home was too long (5+ hours). Recommend doing a shorter tech interview (1-2hours max).

Interview Questions
  • Take home test included a very long data modeling question and then about 3 SQL med and 1 SQL hard question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Gameloft (Barcelona)

Interview

Interviewed for the PM position and went through 6 different interviews, plus a test, overall process took about 7 weeks. Most of the interviews were focused around app monetization, KPI analysis and mobile gaming market knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gameloft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gameloft

Interview

Premier échange avec une recruteuse puis entretien plusieurs semaines après avec la DRH. J'ai dû relancer plusieurs fois pour obtenir un entretien avec la DRH qui était très occupée, et finalement je n'ai jamais eu de retour après cet entretien...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gameloft (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Mar 2022

Interview

I passed the test and the next interview. I waited 2-3 weeks for the schedule of the 3rd interview. I wrote them when I got no news and they replied that after internal changes, the position is not available. The test was time demanding (8 hours work), and the way communication happened, even considering the internal changes, made me believe that they had little respect towards the candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Sql queries, ab test questions, graphic reports, analysis, interpretation and recommendations of a concrete case study.

Gameloft

Application

I interviewed at Gameloft

Interview

The experience was okay but no response after the art test. They said to me it will give me a response in one day or two but 2 weeks past and no answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gameloft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gameloft

Interview

First was a phone interview, passed and moved on to second round. Second was doing a series of questions which is pretty hard. Never heard back after second round which is a pretty disappointing thing to do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gameloft

Application

I interviewed at Gameloft

Interview

Facilities tour, talked about the music business and gaming industry. How Gameloft worked and their music department, etc. They were really nice people and the building was espectacular. They have a great team and many benefits.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gameloft

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gameloft

Interview

1. HR phone interview - talk about yourself, your experience, and your expectations 2. Test project - develop a puzzle game in Java 3. Programmer phone interview - math and algorithms quiz

Interview Questions
  • - Explain a use for the dot product - Describe a pathfinding algorithm - Describe performance considerations and optimizations for 2D drawing without hardware acceleration
Viewing 1 - 10 of 247 Interviews

Gameloft Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Gameloft as 43.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Data Scientist and 3D Animator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for 3D Artist and Programmer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Gameloft takes an average of 20 days when considering 56 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for 3D Animator had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas 3D Artist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Gameloft according to 56 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.00%