Gallup Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Gallup Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallup

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume and had to take a questionnaire or something that took about 40 minutes, I got an email a few days later asking me to set up an interview. The phone interview was very unusual, the lady asked me a bunch of questions which I had to answer and we didn't build off of any of them.There was a lot of yes or no and opinion questions and a lot of jumping around to different topics, not much related to your past job experience or skills. It was recorded, so there was likely someone else who listened to it and made the decision, this person only asked the questions.

Interview Questions

• Should an employer spend more time with the high or low performing employees and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through the company's website. Then got an email by HR regarding the interview in few days. The interview mainly included the past projects, expectations from internship and work experience.

Interview Questions

• Aside course projects, have ever worked/ came up with an idea of your own and implemented it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Two phone interviews with rapid-fire questions. The questions were on behavioral situations, past experiences, and personality measures. Final interview with upper management. They asked similar questions on my experiences working in teams, as a leader, and project interests.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Initial online application, including a 30 minute assessment with yes/no or scale-type questions, then if you move onto the next round it's another 30 minutes assessment with similar questions. Next round is a phone interview with similar questions, and they got back to me within 40 minutes after the interview that I had moved on to the next round, which was another phone interview. This one went a little deeper, getting into more work experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you the most caring person you know? How do you keep up to date? Who pays you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Responsive team with friendly recruiters. Process is beginner-friendly besides the 40 minute personality questionnaire but they will send you a preparation call to prepare you for the first-round interview. First round is behavioral with a technical portion at the end. Total for first round is 1 hour, with 30 minutes for each. Need to know a range of topics from web development to databases.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2016.

Interview

I have been working at Gallup as a part -timer and was notified by a co-worker that there was an interview.
    I applied online as an employee referral and was asked for an interview about 2 weeks later.
    I received a call asking simple questions like...
    1. am I preparing for another interview / or going through an other application process
    2. will I be able to work for more than at least 3 months
    3. will I be able to work full time + over time sometimes
    4. if I get a job offer from another company will I still consider working here over the other company?
    A week after the phone interview(?) I was asked to come in for a simple test.
    The test covered translation skills, basic writing and presentation skills, and something similar to a personality test.
    During the process after taking the test I was offered a job from a different firm and took it.

Interview Questions

• will I be able to work for more than 3 months (contract term)   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup in March 2012.

Interview

The went through a long pre determined set of questions. It was easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.