GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

Interviews at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd.

Positive75%
Neutral25%
Applied online38%
Recruitment Agency25%
Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd.

GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd.

Interview

Interview with recruiter, direct manager, logic and personality test, their manager. Good follow up but then stopped process with no feedback. Overall, nothing crazy, but time consuming and lack of consideration to their candidates when they make it through multiple stages before final offer left a poor impression. Interviews were not too difficult and they like to get to know their candidate, which is good.

Interview Questions
  • Strategic projects and how I executed them
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied online for the position. This was followed by telephonic interview after one week of applying , and then an in person interview with the recruitment team one week after telephonic interview

Interview Questions
  • Awareness about ERP systems, how in the past you tackled difficult person at work, behavioral questions, explain past experiences related to prioritization at work, multi-tasking at work etc

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

Interview process was standard nothing out of the ordinary! Both managers were very freindly ! They really wanted to see if you were personable , which made sense because it is a sales position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON) in Feb 2015

Interview

There was two interviews. The first one was with the supervisor. If you get through that one, the manager will call you in for a second interview. The manager at the time talked mostly about himself and all his managerial experience. I didnt do much of the talking to be honest. He doesnt work there anymore.

Interview Questions
  • Situation questions about customer service. Questions like how would you handle a tough call? Steps you took and the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON) in Apr 2014

Interview

Initially connected through a recruiter; I first had to write the Caliper Test. They rely heavily on this test and make it mandatory for all hires. They insist that it has never been wrong. Obviously I did well enough to enter the interview stage. 2 interviews with two different VPs. The interviews were relaxed and fair.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unexpected. Simply asked me to share my experiences and relate them to the position at hand. Other normal interview questions...tell me about yourself; what is your worst attribute, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON) in Dec 2012

Interview

Same type of interviews as everywhere else. Although each of the 6 interviews were at least 2 hours. Then a skills and personality tests are given, which took approximately 2 hours as well. Very thorough process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Mississauga, ON) in Oct 2011

Interview

It was fairly simple, since I met the hiring manager before in a meeting. Very simple questions.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at GN Johnston Equipment Co. Ltd. (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2009

Interview

Long and difficult interview. Make sure you're prepared!

Interview Questions
  • I can't remember the interview questions
RSS Feed</>Embed