GE Graduate Engineering Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

GE Graduate Engineering Training Program Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Halifax, NS).

Interview

I applied online and received and invitation to complete a pre-recorded video interview about 2 weeks later. The interview took about 10-15 minutes and I was asked 3 behavioral questions with 1 min. to prepare and 3 min. to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you took the initiative in a situation?   1 Answer
  • Tell us about a time you handled a new experience/situation?   8 Answers
  • What information would you like to add to your application?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Winnipeg, MB) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and after a couple of weeks, I was invited for a pre-screen video interview. The questions were fairly easy. It was more like talking through your educational/work experiences. Nothing technical.Completed that successfully, and have been waiting for the next step since then

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to convince members of your team to follow your approach?   Answer Question
    • Tell us how your resolved a conflict with your co-workers   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

KL HQ called me and asked to tell about myself,internship experience,company background,availability and salary range.Then SG office (program specialist) called me and basically it's just a chit chat session with her.Next they asked to wait for next phone call from them and it's on the next following week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.