GE Commercial Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

GE Commercial Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

2.5

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schenectady, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Schenectady, NY (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Logistics were real complicated, the Recruiter wasn't responsive and arranged everything last min.
But the interviews were a great opportunity to meet the team. i met or had conference calls with 5 people. They were more like conversations where they described the role and assessed my fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• If you are focusing on a market come prepared with insights, key players, and how the company is playing in it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated the terms with the hiring manager... Pretty straight fwd. the written offer took a long time due to recruiter's process

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Commercial Manager Interview

Interview

Well planned, if not a little slow. Quality interviewers on-site with relevant questioning. Interviewers included the typical team members as well as HR and other complementary roles. More concern about how I could leverage my talents and experience rather than focusing on specifics to the job function at hand. I considered this a positive aspect that I had not seen as much before.

Interview Questions

• In regards to how I would handle the technical side of the business where I had no previous experience.   2 Answers

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Behavioural and people management skills including dealing with ambuiguity and how to challenge the norm. GE is about empowerment of employees and a great place to learn and grow

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just an email from HR saying that you accept the numbers or leave it.

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maracaibo (Venezuela)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE (Maracaibo (Venezuela)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a phone interview and was made by an outsourcing recruiter based in Panama. It was respectful, but very simple and it didn't present any outstanding aspects. Very straightforward, and it was a kind of screening to find out information about myself and my professional profile.

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2013.

Interview

interview process was clear and was as expected - a phone call for check my availability and then followed by a another call for setting me meeting and place - on time attended the interview face to face meeting - general discussion to break the ice then started normal interview formalities .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.