Fuze HR Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

1.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fuze HR Solutions

Fuze HR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Fuze HR Solutions

Interview

Excellent organization all were friendly and well coordinated. I applied via Linked in w my resume. They connected with me and we used their product Fuze for the conference call.

Interview Questions
  • What in your past experience would make you a good candidate.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fuze HR Solutions (Fort Worth, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

interview was great. I got to speak to some great employers. They were motivated to get to know me and I enjoyed the interview atmosphere. I want to intern with them if given the chance. They are a great company and are very competitive in what they do to provide the best in the industry. I definitely recommend working for them.

Interview Questions
  • tell us a little about yourself

Fuze HR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Fuze HR Solutions

Interview

terrible and made no sense. they hire anyone because they are desperate to replace the staff that are constantly quitting. the people who interview do not care if you are actually qualified nor do they know how to spot talent when they see it

Interview Questions
  • do you think pineapple belongs on pizza

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fuze HR Solutions (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Processus Long. Ça donne une très bonne idée du Respect dans l’organisation. J’avais des doutes mais si quand même accepté l’offee. Mais je l’ai regretté assez lorsque j’ai vu la qualité de gestionnaires et du profil d’employes reçus qui sont tous nouveaux. Ou sont passés les anciens. Cela semble être un mystère. Il ne faut pas poser de questions là-bas ... mais ils veulent qu’on mette des bons commentaires sur les réseaux sociaux. C’est une pression pratiquement!

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Laurent, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuze HR Solutions (Saint-Laurent, QC) in Jun 2018

Interview

First of all, I've done a phone interview which last 20 minutes. Then I've done one face to face interview with a recruiter. And finally, I've done a second interview with the HR consultant and the manager.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my background, my experiences and what are are my qualities.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuze HR Solutions (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2018

Interview

Very standard. Had an initial phone screen before coming in to meet with the recruiter. Following this, I had a second in-person interview with my would-be supervisors. All in all the process was a little under 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with a longer-than-general sales cycle?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fuze HR Solutions (Montreal, QC) in May 2017

Interview

The Talent Acquisition person in charge of the first interview was very gentle and respectful with me but did not provided me a good image of the company. Specially because at the end of the process, where we were already defining the job offer, she offered me a lower position, not respecting my seniority.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fuze HR Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Fuze HR Solutions in Feb 2017

Interview

It was a fairly quick interview with a good outcome. The person was helpful and friendly. The questions that were asked were pretty basic and very general. It was a breeze!

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed