Freedom 55 Financial Financial Security Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Freedom 55 Financial Financial Security Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Freedom 55 Financial

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Vancouver, BC) in May 2017.

Interview

Was first called via telephone as the first round, following that I met with a recruitment manager. The phone call was very straight forward and if you demonstrate enough interest and professionalism that should be enough to get your foot into the door. Even though there are multiple rounds the interview process can move quite fast.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experiences on my resume. As well as other aptitude based questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Freedom 55 Financial

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Saint Catharines, ON) in February 2017.

Interview

I was introduced to the company by an existing advisor who brought me in for the career night to learn more. After that I was interviewed by one of the directors who was helpful and able to answer all of my questions and ran a great interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest concern with this career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Vancouver, BC) in January 2017.

Interview

I went through many different interviews. First and introductory one, and then a series of interviews to have some dialogue about the position and what the requirements are. Then you start to map out a bplan for your business. By the end you should have a good understanding if you will be a good fit. Don't be fooled its not as easy as it may sound.

Interview Questions

• You will be required to come up with a rough draft of your own business plan. Including people who you will try and work with in your first few months.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Pickering, ON) in April 2016.

Interview

I got a call from company. I went over there and interview was general about my resume. After that they wanted my market review and my contacts lists.It took a month to start with them

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Mississauga, ON) in October 2015.

Interview

A series of interviews with the final interview with the Regional Director. Common questions included tell me about yourself; your involvement in the community; your short and long term goals and why you chose the company

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Toronto, ON) in July 2015.

Interview

Went through a series of interviews before deciding to move forward with the offer to join the company. Did some task work to determine if I had a natural market of prospects.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change careers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy.

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Ottawa, ON) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process included meeting with the Director, Regional Director, a small quiz, and a few longer conversations to discuss remuneration, job specifics, training, bonuses, starting pay and the on boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a network of family or friends that you could talk to about your decision to work with Freedom 55?   Answer Question

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

Interview

I applied online right after I graduated from University, it was very easy to go through all the interviews. It really took me 4 to 5 sittings to go through all of them, but honestly some of the steps are unnecessary. The only downside is even though they sound like they want to know if you are a good fit to the job or not, but in reality, they just want to recruit you and see what happens next.

Interview Questions

• They asked some very basic questions regarding my education and professional experience. Nothing hardcore.   1 Answer

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial.

Interview

Met with multiple different managers and even some advisors during the interview process.
    Completed several career assessment personality type quizzes that felt very accurate and revealing
    Completed extensive "market surveys" where you survey your friends, family, acquaintances, and others with open ended (but not too invasive) questions, then ask them for a few people to call that you can complete surveys with.
    Once signed, training and a temporary salary begins!

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question? Completing the interview process really wasn't that hard, you have to be the right person for it, but I never felt nervous.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for a 100% commission sales job

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freedom 55 Financial (Victoria, BC).

Interview

It was a four step process. It was hard but very rewarding as you find out a lot about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had 10 million dollars?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked them to wait a year as I wanted to go travelling an figure myself out. They waited! Now I am a financial advisor and loving every bit of it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.