FortuneBuilders Event Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at FortuneBuilders

1 Interview Review

4.0

Event Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FortuneBuilders in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online for this position after applying with no response a few years ago. I received an e-mail the next day or so asking me to complete a further online questionnaire that required essay-like questions. Overall, the initial application and follow-up application took me about 2 hours - because I took my time with the questions like any responsible applicant would.

I was then contacted for a phone interview, which was very relaxed and the interviewer was pleasant. I was basically asked very informal / introduction sort of questions - which put me at ease and made me think this would be an easy process - boy was I wrong! At the end of the phone interview I scheduled the 2nd round interview.

While completing the second round interview, I found the questions to be a little difficult to answer. I completely understood the purpose of the questions was to determine how well the applicant knows themselves, however some of the questions were just impossible to answer cohesively without having knowlege the questions would be asked beforehand - or just being great at improvisation on a professional level. The interview was very long and draining, and afterwards I was just thankful for it to be over and wished that if it was clearer beforehand that I would not be a suitable candidate - it would have ended earlier. This interview took around 1.5 to 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college major?
    What did you not like about college?
    Tell me 5 things you want to change about yourself.
    Tell me 5 things you don't like about your current job.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.