FortuneBuilders Business Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

FortuneBuilders Business Coach Interview Questions

Interviews at FortuneBuilders

3.7

Business Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FortuneBuilders (San Diego, CA (US)) in July-2015.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR recruiter via my LinkedIn site, who asked me to submit an application on-line. Fairly personal questions about likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Took a couple hours to answer them. Then no response for a day. I finally asked if she had received it. She responded enthusiastically and asked if I would be available the next morning for phone interview at 10:00am. I said I would, and then waited for the call, which never came. I emailed and asked her if I had the wrong date or time. No response. Surprisingly rude, thoughtless & unprofessional for a company that boasts about their integrity. There's no excuse for treating prospective candidates (or anyone) that way.

Interview Questions

• What types of books / websites do you read / follow?   1 Answer
  • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

FortuneBuilders Response

24 Aug, 2015 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you very much for this feedback. We always strive to ensure that all candidates receive consistent communication in regards to where they are in the recruiting process. This review helps us... More

Other Interview Reviews for FortuneBuilders

Business Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FortuneBuilders (San Diego, CA (US)) in October-2014.

Interview

The process as quite extensive and layered. People on the team were very nice, laid back and friendly. I especially liked the hiring manager, who seemed to connect with most nearly everyone.

Business Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pacific Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FortuneBuilders (Pacific Beach, CA (US)) in October-2015.

Interview

Interview process is very protracted - they want to hire only the best of the best for coaches. There are 3-5 interviews, and it may take a month or more.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I could comment on the principles that the company is founded on, and how I could relate to the principles.   1 Answer

FortuneBuilders Response

30 Mar, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

We are happy to hear that you understand the importance of the longer process with this role as you interact with our students at an extremely high level and we want to make sure we hire the best of... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.