Ford Motor Company Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ford Motor Company Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.4

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with two senior developers. Followed up by on-site interview with three developers and a manager. They picked a project from my resume and I had to white-board the architecture, and discuss the various implementation details and design decisions. They will check your references. They will ask you specific information about the projects on your resume. They have a managed service provider model, so there are at least two layers of middle-men between Ford and you.

Interview Questions

• Scenario question. You're on a software development project. A tester informs you that a test was skipped during QA. You are unsure if the test not being executed could impact quality. You ask the tester to execute the test but they refuse. What do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will try to undercut you on rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview happened at AllenPark MI. The process was smooth. Gave an Overview of Ford initially. Then they have taken for panel interview with 2 members for 1 hour. One Hiring manager and one System Engineer was in panel. They were very friendly and knowledgable

Interview Questions

• They basically asked for previous work experience and simple programming questions.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I got assessment, exam was easy if you have a good grip on basics. if you work hard you can easily crack this round. Its not so difficult just basics.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2015.

Interview

There was an online written round followed by gd round followed by combined tech and hr round. My experience was very negative as they didn't select the students who performed well in the interviews, no idea why would an mnc do such kind of thing. I answered all the tech questions and hr question with ease. I would suggest if you want to work here, don't answer all the questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Applied through school co-op system and was given an onsite interview after a couple weeks which led to offer. HR was very helpful throughout the hiring process and always responded to emails relatively quickly.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between managed and unmanaged languages?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ottawa, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a two hour process. First a one to one with the hiring manager, next a technical whiteboard interview with 2 senior developers. It was one hour each, with a 10 minute break. The first interview was generic questions about IT experience and going over resume. The interview took a couple of whiteboarding questions.

Interview Questions

• Write fibonacci sequence code.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a one day process. Started off with a analytical exam out of 100 points. Once you clear off that, you would have to pass the group discussion round. Then interview round with two technical engineers. All good, then final HR round and you will be done.

Interview Questions

• A couple of puzzles, more on networking telnet and such. Basics of OOPs concept   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The first round was aptitude which was easy to crack . The second round was onsite (on campus) which was group discussion. Have to be positive . The final round was technical and was easy too

Interview Questions

• What is piggy backing? Database questions like query uses which search ?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Phone call and talking. Very casual. Basically just go through my resume and see if I have the experience for this position. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.