Ford Motor Company Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ford Motor Company Manufacturing Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

2.8

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

This was an campus interview. The interview has two parts, the first part is some behavioral and background question with one recruiter. The second part is more behavioral question and some situational questions. The interview is mainly focused on behavioral questions and some situational questions. The behavioral question are pretty generic, but the situational question are more difficult to handle. I waited a month before I got the offer that I declined. I did send the recruiter emails during the waiting period, but I never got a reply back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through our campus career site, and heard back a couple weeks later. Interviewed on campus, then waited a few more weeks. They said that if you for sure got an offer you would hear within a couple of weeks, but if you didn't get an offer at first, they would leave the door open in case anything opened up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you solved a problem in an innovative way.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Interview

The interviewer asked questions on my previous experience and gave situation based questions on ethics. Was a two person interview and was all STAR related questions. Overall a relaxed and uneventful interview.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker was lying on reported budgeting numbers, what would you do?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Talked to campus recruiter, invited me for interview. Have to pass online assessment to be qualified or interview is cancelled. After interview, I got a call back in the next 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• behavioral; asked about skillsets (be super quantitative here, don't say some skill like leadership) , experiences, and situational questions   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interviews were very nice, so nice it was hard to tell if the interview was going well or they were simply being nice. No technical questions were asked just character based and a hypothetical. This interview happened at the 2018 SWE conference in Minnesota, applied online a week prior and at the job fair at the conference I told someone at the both I had applied online and they gave me an interview immediately. An online test had to be completed before the interview could take place.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself and while you're at it tell us why you want to work at Ford   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you failed at a project and what do you think caused you to fail?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you worked on a project with limited resources   Answer Question
    • Hypothetical question: Suppose you are in charge of a process and a large machine falls how would you react and proceed?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you resolved a conflict at school or at work   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Montgomery, AL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very simple with the normal behavior questions. Utilize the STAR method and try to relate it to engineering experience you have had, preferably in a team environment since that is what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were in charge and a machine broke down?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.