Flipkart Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flipkart Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Flipkart

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart in July 2013.

Interview

First round was of 20 aptitude questions and debugging / output based questions. Followed by 2 programming questions..

Next round was pure technical, programming..

Third round was again technical combined with hr round.

All the questions were based on logical programming.

The programming test were online (interviewstreet)

Practice coding and all they look is the efficiency behind coding and how do you approach a problem.

Interview Questions

• Be very good at programming concepts.. Data Structure.   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Flipkart

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Allahabad (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

1. Coding round (3 questions - one dp, one brute force and one greedy).
    2. Interview (2 coding questions - one minHeap & one array).
    Really pathetic as I was judged to be slow at writing code which I don't think was the case .

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There was an online test and then 2 technical rounds and a hr round.the online test consists of 3 coding questions after which 34 people were shortlisted.then questions in first technical round were temple offering and trie

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a TA for an unspecified position. I was excited about interviewing with Flipkart but the resulting experience was overwhelmingly negative.

After first contact with the TA, I was scheduled for a screening/exploratory call couple of days from the contact. On the said date, not only did I get NO call from the panel, I wasn't even informed of the reason for no show.

About a week later I was contacted again and scheduled for yet another screening/exploration call (for the same unspecified position). Unfortunately again it was a no show.

This happened 2 more times until I did receive a phone call from a individual, who only identified himself by his first name (maybe not even that!).

The call itself was appalling. There was a lot of disturbance with the call, which I chose to ignore. After exchanging pleasantries, I was asked couple of condescending "puzzle" type question.

Never mind the fact that these "puzzles" were completely irrelevant to my work, we didn't even discuss what position they were hiring for. The level of arrogance and condescension shown by the interviewer boggles my mind.

Avoid Flipkart, complete time-wasters and totally unprofessional (and arrogant).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flipkart (Allahabad (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a online coding round on Hackerrank, there were three questions :
    then shortlisted student were called for face 2 face interview . In the first technical round they asked me 4 question on tree and linked list.and in the second round they asked some more programming questions. and finally last round was HR Round and asked normal hr questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kurukshetra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Kurukshetra (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Flipkart visited our campus for Software Engineer Jobs. I applied for the same and cleared the first online coding round. After this, there were 2 technical and a HR round. I cleared 1 technical and HR round but failed 2nd technical round. It was a nice experience because it was my first interview for a big company and I learned a lot from this.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were directly asked from GeeksForGeeks site.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Onsite interview. It was a design round though. Interviewer was asking to implement design patterns. Since I have background in non-imperative language it's hard to get what was expectation. Should have prepared java design pattern.

Note: I was wrong. It was a java shoppe. Design patterns should be a must there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Worst company ever. Dont even thinking of attending the interview. Its simple waste of time. Flipkart doesnt judge by overall skill. They think they are a bunch of geniuses, but Company will shut down in a couple of years

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest Tech challenge   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview experience was pathetic.HR called nearly 50 candidates and it was total mess there.After taking 1st round they are asking to wait for 3 hours for the result.I didn't wait for result and left after 1st round.Interview process reflects the culture company has and treatment they give to their employees.I won't recommend Flipkart to anyone.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flipkart (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied through College. First round was a coding contest. 3 questions . Overall difficulty average. Next round was an InPerson interview . 2 algorithm questions and 1 Heap question. First algo question was on Encoding and Deconding a tree. Next was about finding the median .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.