Flipkart Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flipkart Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Flipkart

3.2

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flipkart.

Interview

Two telephonic rounds. One day of f2f interview @ Flipkart office. There were three panel rounds on technical competency & one panel on behavioral competency. The total process took around 2 months

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of consignments not delivered to customers in T1 & T2 cities. How would you minimise the same?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flipkart

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Process consist of screening by HR first after which one telephonic interview is conducted .On getting shortlisted one receives face to face interview call.Face to face interview is conducted by 3 Executives .
    Interviewee sit is one room where three executives come one by one for interview questions and conduct interview individually .After the interview rounds panel of interviewer have a discussion on different parameters they have judged the interviewee and accordingly if selected you receive call by HR

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very well organised from day 1, very professional. Even I was scheduled to come down to Bangalore and appear for an interview and it was coordinated really well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was slightly tough to get the requested salary, but so far so good. Finally after a lot of discussions we were jointly able to strike a deal

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

6-7 rounds of discussion with various senior folks, screening and comprehensive. telephonic as well as in person. problem solving, people management examples, personal questions, fairly detailed, and in depth interviews. Many questions require thinking and problem solving at the moment. Interviews are fairly detailed, and they primarily test your thought process and your attitude. Informal tone. Carry a pen, fair bit of explanation on paper via drawing etc. Many examples from the current employer work.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a day long interview, but not a hard one. The questions were generic and all interviewers asked similar questions. They were very behavioral questions and a lot revolved around past experiences, as well as situational questions. After the first 2 rounds, the rest of the rounds did seem monotonous.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Flipkart.

Interview

Very unprofessional process. It went couple of weeks after the interview and they never updated what happened. It was after two months I got the email that I was not selected.

Flipkart makes big claim that they are very professional in hiring process and they inform the candidate that why they are not selected. But in my case it was standard answer. Skill mis-match.

Interview Questions

• How to design a Twitter system. Do u really expect to discuss it in interview in 10-15 minutes and figure out candidate's skill by this question ?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

While one is trying to apply for companies like flipkart it is very important to position oneself to the right opportunity. One needs to map it to what the expectations is and which role does it fit in your current company.
    This is needed as there is a large parity with the experience level of a particular position at a startup like flipkart to any larger firm you would work for. If you don't aim the right position and rush you might end up answering an interview which is not for you and fail.
    Something i learned the hard way.

Interview Questions

• Architecture of a end 2 end data pipeline.   Answer Question
    • How would you design a data storage for a dynamically changing data set.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.