Flipkart Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flipkart Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Flipkart

3.4

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipkart.

Interview

Got a call and email from HR, that I am shortlisted. He also scheduled an interview but I did not receive any call at the scheduled time. This nonsense repeated multiple times, HR used to say you will receive call at this time, but no one used to call, neither HR shared any confirmation mail regarding the interview. Extremely unprofessional company with pathetic HR, with lack of proper of proper communication,

Other Interview Reviews for Flipkart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was contacted by HR for this role. After that I had 2 telephonic rounds then they called me to Flipkart office for more rounds. I had to give 5 more rounds. HR told me that the feedback was positive from interviewers and will let me know in next week but I didn't receive the call from them. When I called HR, she said that hiring committee did not select me and they can't take it forward. Utter waste of time. They could have told me in the beginning where they did not find me good. Why did they had to take all the rounds and give false hope that the feedback was positive from interviewers? Also interviewers themselves were not strong technically. Hated the problem solving round cause interviewer was very rude from the start. He was not even listening. The reason they told me does not make sense. They literally wasted time. Very disappointed with Flipkart.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flipkart.

Interview

An aptitude test focused on PnC and Probability, followed by 5-6 rounds of interview - puzzles, analytical thinking, advanced analytics theory, SQL, business focus, HR round. Elimination possible at each stage. The process took the entire day from 9 am to 7 pm.

Interview Questions

• Analytical approach to decide how much time customers have to make flash sale purchases   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter for the position of lead business analyst at Flipkart. However just a day before the final process they changed the role to Senior Business Analyst. Still, I went ahead for the process.

The process took whole day, 9 to 6 pm. Very rigorous and wasn't managed properly. HR were finding rooms and in process you also keep roaming with them. Breaks weren't properly managed, didn't get to eat anything the whole day as well.

Started with a written aptitude test which is strange as they shortlist candidate with MBA from tier I institute and still ask age old questions on probablity and PnC. After an hour long test they rejected almost everyone and only few went ahead.

First interview round was on probablity, PnC questions and few business case study problems. Only round where I found interviewer to be a bit rude, otherwise all the interviewers were super helpful and very polite. Second round on technical understanding and knowhow on concepts like regression, clustering etc. Third round was on building sql schema and applying queries. Last round was with Hiring manager and again was a bit technical plus HR questions.
    For two to three weeks the recruiter kept saying you will be hearing from them as experience was positive. But, they just sent a mail of rejection after three weeks with no explanation.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the projects in detail that you have worked upon, creating sql schema, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The process was a disappointment. Interviewer didnt know what she was looking for, I answered all the quiz questions correctly, there were other business questions which i believe i answered properly but I feel she was looking for an answer that she thought was correct.
    HRs lack professionalism and basic courtesy . If a candidate is not through they can at least let the candidate know.
    They called me multiple times prior to the process, responded promptly to all my mails. however once the process got over, I didnt hear anything. I asked them about the result but they did not bother to respond.
    I wasted my time. They might be the biggest e commerce in India and all but the way the whole process went on, it was a big disappointment.
    Would suggest other candidates to be prepared for this kind experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Not for MBA who is expecting even a small pay hike. They selected and wanted me to change my job and city for 0 pay hike just because they are Flipkart and 'promise' a career growth. If you promise growth, you should show the same in your offer. How can you expect a candidate to change his company and city without any pay hike. They took 8 rounds. Utter time waste. Had to go to their office twice. 5 rounds for the first visit and 2 during the second. One HR round happened over phone. All through a duration of 3 weeks post which offer came for exact same pay that I am earning now. My advice would be to avoid this position if you are an MBA with work ex or have more than 4 years of work experience. Anything below that should be ok for that pay.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipkart in July 2015.

Interview

I cleared 2 rounds a month ago. I was told by the HR that I will be updated about further processes but am not able to get in touch with the HR. No mails or calls from Flipkart, too! The two rounds were really good and challenging, though.

Interview Questions

• Lots of puzzles, problem solving and case study related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

After clearing an aptitude test, there were 4 rounds of F2F interview 1:1 and panel. One round of technical, 2 case study and 1 hiring manager round.
    Puzzles, SQL and advanced excel, Business case study.

Q:How do you price a new product? (Approach)

Q:How do you approach the problem of acquiring new sellers and providing better services to them?

Interview Questions

• What is the approach to pricing a brand new flagship product (with nothing similar in the segment .. sort of like iPhone when it first hit the market) ?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very structured process for Analytics there are several rounds
    - starting with Aptitude test (moderate difficulty level like entrance exam MAT)
    - Problem solving and business understanding round, mostly telephonic ask puzzles
    - Data handling round which includes creating data structure and working on excel
    - one round have two to three business case to solve
    - Hiring manager round on soft aspects like why join and other

Interview Questions

• Puzzle- socks puzzle
      Business Case - estimate market size of hindi e books   1 Answer

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.