Flipkart Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flipkart Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Flipkart

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flipkart.

Interview

1. HR Discussion - Was based on present role, expectation of Profile, experience etc etc
2. Tech Interview - Questions based on Statistics, present tools being utilized at current role, expectation setting of role being offered

Interview Questions

• What Statistical tool (Mean, Mode, Median or Std Deviation) would you use to solve the given problem?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Flipkart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Aptitude Test Round and Rounds of further interview to reduce the number of students at each stage - 1 round of Analytical Questioning, 2 rounds of Case Study and 1 round of HR Round.

Interview Questions

• Set Theory
      Probablity and Combination(PnC)
      Probablity
      Logical Reasoning
      Data Interpretation Questions   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart in December 2018.

Interview

Basic interview process with GD followed by three rounds. First was case and puzzles. Followed by CV based questions and finally a verification by HR. Simple and straight forward. Fair.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of footballs sold in Mumbai in a month   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

- Data handling , Problem solving, Analytical Solutioning is a major part of the interview process. You need to be very smart in answering the questions. Dont try to fool around with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• - How would you create a data model   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process had 4 rounds. It was a walk in interview. The interview took only a day and I did not happen to get the offer. However, the initial screening process was good, as they asked some basic questions regarding, why did you choose this company etc. The last round was the skill assessment round where they tested us on the MS Excel Skills.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Mumbai (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

First, there was a group discussion round which was followed by series of interviews. Process was easy and smooth, more targetted at personality and background of individuals. The whole discussion involved questions regarding starting a starup and scaling it

Interview Questions

• Talking about startup case-studies. how you will grow a new startup.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Three rounds
    -Applied through referral from a friend working at the same position in a different category though
    -HR Interview
    -Hiring manager telephonic/Skype Interview
    -If possible F2F
    -Final communication through mail
    -Air ticket & hotel accomodation for one week.

Interview Questions

• -Introduction
      -Industry knowledge
      -Cultural-fit
      -Why Flipkart?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was an aptitude test (arithmetic, logical and verbal ) followed by the face to face interviews for shortlisted candidates. In quant about half of the questions were from probability. They gave 45 minutes to attempt 30 questions in total.

Interview Questions

• written test was simple. There were questions from time and work, speed, probability , grammar, vocabulary and logical reasoning.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, 1st Round - Resume Grill and case study, 2nd Round - Case study on Market Place and 3rd Round - Case study on returns, Just get an idea how flipkart works and how marketplace works

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.