Flipkart Associate Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flipkart Associate Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Flipkart

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

A group discussion for prefatory screening followed by 2 rounds of interviews. More of guesstimates, puzzles, discussion on previous projects. More insight into my future plans and the reason for not accepting the pre-placement offer which was extended by the company I interned at.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the total number of sweet shops in your hometown. How would you decide upon a location for opening a new shopping mall in your city? What exactly were you made to do in your previous internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flipkart

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Goa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (South Goa (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

They came for campus placements, first round was a group discussion based on e-commerce followed by two round of interviews. First interview was supposed to be on the resume but they asked me guesstimate and a product case. Second round of interview was a stress interview.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Goa (India)

Application

Interview

Group discussion is conducted to narrow down the list of applicants followed by 2 rounds of interviews. Interview consist of brainstorming , guesstimates , case studies and pressure tests.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

They had a group discussion round to start off with. After the gd 30 people were shortlisted from around 110. This was followed by two interview rounds ( technical/ hr) where they mostly asked about my projects and gave me a few guesstimates to solve.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the planning required to set up a chocolate shop in my campus.
      Estimate the amount of paint required every Diwali to repaint houses.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.