Flipkart Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flipkart Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Flipkart

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flipkart (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was 5 rounds of interview. 3 rounds with Sr. Manager. Last 2 rounds with associate director and HR round. I cleared 3 rounds and sat in there bangalore office for hrs for get the AD. After that the hr person said that she will call me the next day for next rounds of interviews and will be completing all the rounds in 1 days. But till date no revert no calls.

Interview Questions

• How you will find leads? Step by step procedure   1 Answer
  • How will be able to handle irate customers?   1 Answer
  • How you will on board a customer to flipkart   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Flipkart

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was called for interview for the post of assistant manager. I was asked to come around 10am, and I was there by 9.30am. I was asked to wait till 11 as the panel was late. I had around 5 rounds, 2 with manager, 1 with senior manager and 1 with assistant director last round with hrbp. I was made to wait for 1hr between each round. Each round lasted <15mins. Wait time between each round was too much and interview process was also not organized.

Hr who called me for interview didn't explain the job roles and responsibilities. She said panel will explain the roles and responsibilities. Wen the panel showed up they started asking me questions about the role they r hiring me for. How will I even answer wen I wasn't even briefed about the roles and responsibilities. That was one thing that i din like at all .

Most disappointing part was after making me wait so much, and making me take a day off, they did not get back to me about the results of interview. I was made to wait till 5pm and they said they will get back to me within 2days. It's been a month nobody cared enough even to inform me if I got through the interview or not. I tried contacting the hr whi scheduled my interview. She is totally ignoring my calls. Very disappointing.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Easy interview, 4 people interviewed me on the same day. They made me wait for 2 hrs between each interview which lasted barely 15 minutes each. The management looked confused and it was aa if they had already decided to hire me based on the Cv and the interview was merely a formality

Interview Questions

• Generic questions related to the domain   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

6 rounds of interview mainly focussing on behavioural questions, work profile and current trends in Logistics
    HR questions were situational based questions
    Questioning on each and every point u have mentioned in your cv

Interview Questions

• Challenging situation you faced in your professional career
      About my internship
      Situational based question to test on your strategy and how well u know about the industry
      Case study and presentation   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Our requirements: Min 5+ years sales experience in any sales/BD background(preferably IT Recruitment/staffing)
    Excellent communication skills: Outgoing, determined and convincing
    Fluent in English (written and spoken)
    Excellent presentation skills
    Flexibility to travel
    What do we offer?
    Whatever business you will get we will share a commission on the Net profit. Say on the number of closures. Fixed traveling expenses and telephone, internet expenses can be re-reimbursed. Please remember you can work with us if are working with any other full time opportunity we will keep the secrecy.
    Interested?
    Please share your updated CV or phone number for further discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Hr and bd head interactions. Started off with phone screening and then 1:1 in bengaluru. People very friendly, interview process was smooth and well planned. I was regularly updated on progress

Interview Questions

• Whatcdo you know of flipkart. How do you see ecomm grow in next 5 years   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was completed over a day. There were 4 back to back interviews. Different team members focussed on specific situational areas. The process was quite fast and it took me about 4 hours overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself,
      Why do you want to join Flipkart,
      How can you contribute,
      How is your previous experience related to the specific role you are applying for,
      What are your strengths,
      What are your weaknesses
      What is your understanding about the e-commerce industry,
      What is a marketplace   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephonic screening, written test, 3 rounds of one on one F2F interview, panel round & group discussion, HR round & salary negotiation, document verification followed by background verification & onboarding

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

the hiring process at flipkart walikin for not so well organised. Perhaps more people were there than expected and thus arrangements weren't properly done. Also the process wasn't chronologically coordinated.

Also there was a difference in the basic job description provided initially and what the HR lady had at hand.

Interview Questions

• the questions wre just basic about the process involved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flipkart (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Multiple rounds, mainly via calls. Multiple function heads will interview you, as the work is flipkart is not limited to your domain and team. Interviews can happen in person as well, depending on the hiring manager.
    You should be well prepared about the ecommerce sector and the business functions within Flipkart

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its tough. You have to be bold and assertive for finalising your package

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.