Flex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flex Interview Questions

Interviews at Flex

2.7

Sales Champion Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Multiple interviews without the process being explained. Over 9 for a part time position. Randomly scheduled. The actual interviews were fine but not being in the loop about why it was necessary for so many interviews. Seemed excessive.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the interview questions were pretty standard. A lot of culture fit questions. With 9 interviews the questions were all over the map.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex (Kansas City, MO (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Easy interview I go for my second interview tomorrow morning and I'm starting Monday (it's only Thursday) but great interview today I'm impressed I actually even forgot to ask about the pay but I'll find out soon enough

Interview Questions

• What kind of music do I listen to   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Two round s of interviews after initial screening with recruiter: phone with hiring manager and on-site with cross-functional leads and senior management. Good experience overall. Took about 2 months to complete the whole process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Easy nothing special, they interview smart people to give them direction in the business. some are clueless but you have to keep on going to the end. very quick to get you an offer but read it and compare it to other option you have on hand

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for flex   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

Very formal interview everyone was dressed nice. Be prepared and do research. Remember to bring a pen and paper. The interview took around a hour. Went trough three different interviews.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

1. HR Recruiter e-mails me to schedule a phone screening, she disappears off face of Earth for 3 weeks.
    2. After I send two follow-up e-mails, I get a phone call out of the blue to schedule me for an interview 24 hours later with the hiring manager.
    3. The hiring manager asks me like 2 questions and says I'd be a good fit.
    4. Immediately I get a HR phone call scheduling me for a final interview at 8am the next morning.
    5. Final interview had just hiring manager & his boss. Where they just asked about my work experience. Didn't ask me any questions about the industry or "Tell me a time you [...]".
    6. Get an automated e-mail rejecting me a week later.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are some of the six sigma tools you used in your last job?   Answer Question

Automation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Buffalo Grove, IL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone screen then in person at their manufacturing facility. I talked to the hiring manager automation engineer and manufacturing manager. All were very professional and wanted to determine if I was the best fit for them and vise versa.

Interview Questions

• General questions about resume. Why I wanted the technician job being slightly overqualified.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Very few questions mainly based on availability. I didn't see anyone who did not get accepted (if my memory is correct). I only recall meeting with one person (initially) and that person worked for a staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• Only question I recall was related to working well with hands   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Quick and friendly. We did simple test and asked basic questions and why would you want to work for their company. Process was easy and fast. They help out with questions if you do don't understand.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

On site interview after couple of calls. Went to their Buffalo grove, IL location. 3-4 different area/section managers took the interview. I didn't talk to any HR members until I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      why would you like to leave your previous job?
      Why quality?
      Tell us about a situation when you had to convince your manager with your view point   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.