Flair Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flair Airlines Interview Questions

Interviews at Flair Airlines

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Internet-based, fit interviewWe drive transformation and build businesses by bringing together the capabilities needed to help organizations grow and thrive in the digital age. We help our clients harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, modernize core technology and capitalize on new technology, optimize and automate operations, fuel digital growth, create stunning digital experiences, and bu

Interview Questions

• We drive transformation and build businesses by bringing together the capabilities needed to help organizations grow and thrive in the digital age. We help our clients harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, modernize core technology and capitalize on new technology, optimize and automate operations, fuel digital growth, create stunning digital experiences, and bu   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (Toronto, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

Send resume and 2 minute video on why you would be a good flight attendant. Then they invite you to group interview where they then do a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with boss or client.
      Tell me something about you that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

I was caught off guard when I received a phone call from HR. Thinking they called to set up an interview time, I was surprised that they went straight to interview questions. You could say I should I been prepared for anything, but I'm not sure unscheduled interviews bring any good out of anyone. The interview questions also had nothing to do with graphic design, which makes me wonder what the creative services structure must be like.

Anonymous Employee in Leduc, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (Leduc, AB) in August 2018.

Interview

A quick phone interview, and then an invite to a f2f interview. F2F was relaxed and the people were super easy to talk to and made you feel comfortable.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (Kelowna, BC) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position online and was called to set up an interview. It was one interview with two interviewers. They both took notes and they both asked questions. They started off with basic questions and then moved to more "unique" questions. They reported that they were interested in finding a good match for the team and someone that they could get along with because they work so closely together. They said at the end of the interview that you would be contacted regardless of whether you were accepted for the position or not. Within a week, the Human Resources Coordinator emailed me to say I had not been accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could open any business, what business would you open?
      What do you know about Flair Airlines?
      What interested you in applying for this particular role?
      Name something that you are afraid of.   Answer Question

Immigration Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2018.

Interview

It is a great friendly interview. And the interviewee is asked to wait first till his turn comes. Till then he/she is engaged in an informal tour or is he can go through the magazines or their profile as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: Where do you see yourself in next 5 - 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (Hamilton, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

I had my interview mid January 2018 in Hamilton and everyone was lovely. The process was very fast and moved smoothly. They had to put the hiring on freeze for 30 to 60 days which ends March 21, 2018. I am hoping that they will get back to the successful candidates and hopefully let me know that I made it through. I am waiting to hear from them and hopefully we all can receive some kind of email correspondence.

Interview Questions

• This job requires you to work long hours weekends holidays and throughout the year are you comfortable with that?   1 Answer
    • Are there any restrictions ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in LaSalle, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (LaSalle, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Received email about a week later requesting f2f interview the following week. Attended interview that lasted about 15 mins. 8 or 9 questions. Common sense questions. Interviewed by 2 pleasant FA's. Why Flair? Why be an FA? Why should we hire you? Describe a frightening situation you faced. Describe conflict with colleague and how you handled it. 2 days after interview, received email saying new CEO took over company, as a result, hiring freeze initiated for 30-60 days . That was mid January 2018, so fingers crossed, still hopeful for an offer soon.

Interview Questions

• What is something negative your past or present boss may say about you? Tough question, a different spin on what are your weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbotsford, BC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (Abbotsford, BC).

Interview

Submitted my resume online. Received an email with an interview date and time about a week later. My interview was for Sunday evening at a hotel.

Friday, I received an email changing the location of my interview.

Saturday evening I received an email changing my interview time from 5:00 pm to 11:00 am.

I had to make arrangements for the initial interview and there was no way I could accommodate the new time with almost no notice. I have not received an email from HR so I guess I've been weeded out.

I feel like that was completely unfair and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I was told to bring 3 copies of my resume and 2 of my passport.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flair Airlines (Hamilton, ON) in June 2016.

Interview

It started with a telephone interview. I called back the HR representative via their Crew scheduling department. I knew then that they are relatively small airline which I prefer to work for. I waited 4 weeks to get a call back after the posting deadline. Flair airlines has partnered with Newleaf to offer domestic/US flights. Basic telephone interview questions which lasted 5-10 mins, very friendly conversation.

The next day I received a call for a face to face interview in two days time. They were rushing to add additional fa's to their Hamilton base. I found the in person interview as less difficult than the telephone interview which was more of a challenge. I showed up 10 mins early, asked the front desk for direction to the Flair's interview room and I was told to take a seat and a lady will come get me. Five minutes later, an interviewer dressed casually( I was expecting either uniform or business attire based on my previous experiences). The interview was done in the other side of the lobby not a private room. Again basic interview questions for a total of 10-15 mins for which majority of the time she was talking to me about my home renovation project lol.

She then told me I made it to the second interview and I was sent to a room on the second floor with a copy of my resume she scribbled her notes on. All this time and I did not know her name as she never introduced herself or shook my hands but I enjoyed talking to her. On the second interview, it was one lady this time in uniform. I handed her my resume and she explained the interview process and told me a little bit about Flair. She asked me a couple basic questions and a behavioral based question about What I would do if another fa wants to completely change the galley/trolley set up if i were the galley flight attendant. I have years of experience as an FA but decided to leave my previous employer and the interviewer commented she was not going to ask me a list of interview questions because I wasn't working anymore. I got a glimpse of the sheet she was holding which appeared to be "Do you...are you" type of questions and based on the spacing between the maybe 10 questions they could be a yes or no questions. It was a little strange since most interview questions especially behavioural based interview are based on previous work experience and not necessarily in your current work.

Nevertheless it was a cordial interview process. She asked me if I had any questions and as previous cabin crew, I asked clarifying questions with their scheduling and bidding requirements if any. I was then told that I will hear back from HR in two weeks time. I shook hands with her and the FA manager who entered the room almost at the end of the interview. It has been almost 4 weeks and I have not heard from anyone so I assume maybe some logistics issue between Flair and Newleaf or that lady in that second interview didn't like me. I know they are a smaller airline but a courtesy email will be appreciated. I will leave my interview experience as positive because I was not stressed out after the interview process but no offer at this point in time..

Interview Questions

• What are the primary responsibilities of a flight attendant? Why do you want to work for Flair air? What is a great customer service? Do you have a passport? What are your hobbies? Tell me about your work experience. Most of these were from the telephone interview. From the f2f: If you were a galley fa and set up your galley perfectly and another fa changes the set up, what would you do? What didn't you like being an fa?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.